closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Steinhart Ocean 44

Master

Steinhart Ocean 44

Currently after a new beater and was thinking about the Steinhart Ocean 44. Did own an Ocean One a while back but sold it as it was too much like a Sub for me but is the 44 too much like a DSSD? Trying to wait and see if I can get an Obris Morgan Infinity on the next release but Justin can't tell me when that will be (although sometime in November I think). Anybody own the 44 and if so what do you think.
    Cheers all.
    Last edited by Toddy; 17th November 2017 at 16:17.

Master
    Great watch and looks / works well on an Isofrane strap. Ceramic bezel is class and glows like a torch at night.

Craftsman
    imo the 44 is as much of a copy of the DSSD as the ocean one is of a sub... I have an ocean one pepsi so I'm not judging btw :)

Master
    Yea that's the only reason I haven't bought one. Trying to convince myself that seeing as the dssd isn't as common as the Sub it won't be as bad wearing the 44!

I own an early model with the sapphire bezel. I think it’s a great watch and mine normally lives on this generic rubber strap.

To be honest I bought it because it’s a DSSD homage and I don’t have a problem with that... it’s just a great watch for the money and mine runs around + 5 seconds a day.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk