closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Dont you hate it when you loose your taste

Master
    Blog Entries

Dont you hate it when you loose your taste

Got a cold and cant taste naff all today, can just about taste a pickled onion. Why does it have to happen on a drink and takeaway night

Someone posted a recipe for a Fisherman's Friend vodka on here last night - perfect excuse to try it out!

Thought this was going to be about you showing us some new tartan trousers you'd just bought.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Someone posted a recipe for a Fisherman's Friend vodka on here last night - perfect excuse to try it out!
    Sounds the perfect remedy. If there is a way of putting that into powder form we could put lemsip right out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Thought this was going to be about you showing us some new tartan trousers you'd just bought.
    This thread would of been so much better if it was.

Grand Master
    Best treatment for a cold is the hottest curry you can stand plus a few whiskys. Coffee, paracetamols for a fever and a dose of vitamin C help too. If the cold persists repeat the treatment till it goes away, hot chilli con carne can be substituted for the curry but it has to have plenty of garlic and chillies in. Trust me, it makes you feel better!

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    Best treatment for a cold is the hottest curry you can stand plus a few whiskys. Coffee, paracetamols for a fever and a dose of vitamin C help too. If the cold persists repeat the treatment till it goes away, hot chilli con carne can be substituted for the curry but it has to have plenty of garlic and chillies in. Trust me, it makes you feel better!

Paul
    Do you not just feel better in comparison to how terrible you feel when what you've consumed makes its exit? Makes the cold seem positively enjoyable in contrast!

Woke up this morning with a terrible head cold - asked my wife why she’d made me a sugary tea then she pointed out it was my usual strong unsweetened coffee. Hot chilli for tea should sort me out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    When I saw the thread title I assumed you'd bought a diamond encrusted Hublot! Best cold remedy is a hot toddy made the way they make them on Islay. Use a really peaty whisky (Ardbeg is the peatiest), add Ginger Wine, Honey, Lemon Juice and a cinnamon stick. Mix them heat in a microwave. DO NOT add any water! Big mug of that will sort you out.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app