closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Service

Master

Breitling Service

Quite impressed with Breitling as sent my Superocean away on 23/10 for a full service. Was given a date for return of 5/12 but got a call from them today saying all the work is now complete and it will be with me tomorrow.
    So 3 weeks in total for the service. Maybe they're quiet this time of year.

Craftsman
    A week faster than a Tudor dial replacement, that was 4 weeks. Good stuff.

Master
    That is indeed quick. They took 15 weeks to service my Aerospace. I enjoyed it for a few weeks before the hands stopped dead and it went back... I hope you fare better!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    That is indeed quick. They took 15 weeks to service my Aerospace. I enjoyed it for a few weeks before the hands stopped dead and it went back... I hope you fare better!
    Ouch for both the delay and the failed service.

Apprentice
    I had a bad experience with Breitling a few years ago. I bought a Seawolf Avenger from a AD which stopped after about six months, promptly took it back and had it sent back to Breitling. Four weeks later i receive the watch back with a message saying something along the lines of " Our watch experts have performed a full inspection and service of the watch and can find no issue with it ". Evidently their watch experts weren't expert enough to recognise a watch that didn't bloody move when they examined it!

Master
    Well watch arrived back as promised. Looks really good so wound it up and will check the timekeeping. Hopefully no more probs.

I was disappointed by my Breitling service experience, about 10 weeks late, best experience I've had is my panerai so go figure............

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewitt13 View Post
    I was disappointed by my Breitling service experience, about 10 weeks late, best experience I've had is my panerai so go figure............
    That really is saying something. My experiences with Panerai have been dire