timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PayPal favour please...

Master
    Blog Entries

PayPal favour please...

Evening,

Here to beg a favour if I may.
    I’ve bought a watch from a seller on SC yesterday and payment needs to be via PayPal. Here lies the problem. Mine hasn’t worked in ages so I normally do BT. However, the seller is abroad so this is even more complicated! I’ll sort out a new account as its a pain in the arse but that takes a little time and as the seller has been kind enough to send it already, I’d quite like to pay him!

Is anyone willing to pay £135 for me? I can pay into any major high street bank tomorrow with actual cash, (remember that?), plus any fees etc, or BT if preferred.

Thanks in advance

Dave.

Hi mate, I can do that, just PM me the details

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to GMT Master for the kind offer but no sooner had I posted this, I member who has my number, (from a toilet wall I’d guess), text to sort it.

Thanks all.

Master
    Can do it if the other options fall through Dave.

My paypal is no work. My name is Prince Mustaffacurry and I live in Nigeria............................

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krusty View Post
    My paypal is no work. My name is Prince Mustaffacurry and I live in Nigeria............................
    Sorry to hear that and large greetings! I can help you with the cost of fixing your PayPal as my cousin who is high senior chief has just given me £10,000,000 as he thinks I am a nice worthy person! All I need is your bank, credit card and debit card details with the 3 digit security codes and I will transfer a lot of money to you to fix your Paypal! All of this I will do for you because I am sure you are a fine and upstanding krusty fellow!

Last edited by KavKav; 14th November 2017 at 09:13.