closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fraser Hart Manchester

Fraser Hart Manchester

Based on the "to judge a society look to see how it treats its prisoners" theory:
    If you want to judge a watch retailer, look to see how it treats its most tight-arsed pisspot-poor least ever paying customer.

I wanted my lovely Longines Pilot chrono repaired; or to be more accurate the beads-of-rice bracelet had dropped a pin, and I couldn't find anything online.
    So I went to Fraser Hart in Manchester, where I dealt with the lovely Sarah (Asst. Manager).
    She said she would trawl through her pinnery and see if anything would cut the mustard.
    Two days later I had a phone call. She had nothing in her odds 'n sods box, but had asked Longines (I went to FH as they are Longines agents) who told her they had pins and would send one to order.
    A couple of weeks later the bracelet was repaired, complimentary clean and polish, nice customer service case, and a ludicrously low charge.

It would not surprise me if I received some sort of Tightarse of the Year award for smallest invoice, yet my courteous reception and excellent communication train was exemplary.

I was so impressed with my treatment that in the unlikely event of my buying a new watch I would go there as first port of call.

I hope you don't mind me posting this; it is easy to gripe and bitch about service received so I felt compelled to relate my experience.

Worthy of a Hero post in the appropriate section? Sounds like it to me, especially as good CS is so rare nowadays.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by unclealec View Post
    Based on the "to judge a society look to see how it treats its prisoners" theory:
    If you want to judge a watch retailer, look to see how it treats its most tight-arsed pisspot-poor least ever paying customer.

I wanted my lovely Longines Pilot chrono repaired; or to be more accurate the beads-of-rice bracelet had dropped a pin, and I couldn't find anything online.
    So I went to Fraser Hart in Manchester, where I dealt with the lovely Sarah (Asst. Manager).
    She said she would trawl through her pinnery and see if anything would cut the mustard.
    Two days later I had a phone call. She had nothing in her odds 'n sods box, but had asked Longines (I went to FH as they are Longines agents) who told her they had pins and would send one to order.
    A couple of weeks later the bracelet was repaired, complimentary clean and polish, nice customer service case, and a ludicrously low charge.

It would not surprise me if I received some sort of Tightarse of the Year award for smallest invoice, yet my courteous reception and excellent communication train was exemplary.

I was so impressed with my treatment that in the unlikely event of my buying a new watch I would go there as first port of call.

I hope you don't mind me posting this; it is easy to gripe and bitch about service received so I felt compelled to relate my experience.
    That's refreshing to hear.... as you say - we are often quick to moan or criticise when we have a poor shopping experience but rarely take the time to post the good experiences...... thanks for sharing, I'll be sure to consider them when next browsing the windows in Manchester..... was it the Traff Centre btw or City Centre??

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    Worthy of a Hero post in the appropriate section? Sounds like it to me, especially as good CS is so rare nowadays.
    Here here.....

Mike

City Centre. Near the Christmas Market in St Anne's Square. Quite a bevvy of watch retailers there, so a good browsery.

Nice result Alec and great to read positive comments.

There are a Rolex and Tudor dealers if I am thinking of the right shop?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arcam; 14th November 2017 at 14:20.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcam View Post
    Nice result Alex and great to read positive comments.

There are a Rolex and Tudor dealers if I am thinking of the right shop?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Yep that's the one..... corner of St Anne's Square some good pre-owned stuff as well nearby in the Exchange Arcade... bit pricey though

Mike