closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA: WatchGecko Sale

PSA: WatchGecko Sale

ZuluDiver Natos for £4.80, loads of other bargains.

https://www.watchgecko.com/special-o...eid=35cebde5fd

Great heads up, thanks.

Craftsman
    Thanks, some great value straps.
    Also a couple of watches, don't seem bad for £149, anyone tried these ?

Craftsman
    Got tons of straps:

4 NATOs
    2 handmade leather
    2 vintage leather
    2 racing leather

Excellent prices. And don't forget the 10% discount code (postcard) too!

Master
    Thanks for the heads up. Some great prices.

Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman

Couple of the straps came today, great value.

Craftsman
    Wish I’d seen this earlier. Some absolute bargains on just the straps I would’ve chosen if they weren’t sold out already!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Guys dont forget to apply a discount code at checkout, watchgecko works and gives 10%. Watchuseek is an alternative code
    Keith

Still plenty of decent stuff on there. Just put in an order for 12, and as it was just over £50, got a free full price NATO thrown in as well!

Master
    I've got to admit the hand made leather strap I got for £8, well it feels like an £8 strap. Would have gone straight back if I'd paid full whack. Not overly impressive. I'd try something else to see if it's a one off, but they don't seem to have anything g in stock and it's not even close to black Friday yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    I've got to admit the hand made leather strap I got for £8, well it feels like an £8 strap. Would have gone straight back if I'd paid full whack. Not overly impressive. I'd try something else to see if it's a one off, but they don't seem to have anything g in stock and it's not even close to black Friday yet.
    I've had a couple of very cheap feeling PVC straps, but they were cheap to buy. Their NATOs are among the best I've found, and the proper rubber and leather have all been good in my experience.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HenPecked View Post
    I've had a couple of very cheap feeling PVC straps, but they were cheap to buy. Their NATOs are among the best I've found, and the proper rubber and leather have all been good in my experience.
    As I say, it could be a one off, especially being a hand made strap. Just looks and feels very low quality both in construction and material (rrp of £30). I've had other leather from them which are spot on. It's certainly good enough for what I paid though.

Thanks to this thread I ordered some straps yesterday. They arrived in under 24hrs with standard shipping!

Cheers TZ

Cheers

Craftsman
    Anyone bought the two watchheads? At £72 for an automatic (albeit Miyota movements) they are tempting, especially the bronze effect diver. Even the Fleiger looks great.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee252 View Post

Couple of the straps came today, great value.
    Nice NATO. Looks good. I may try one of those too

Quote Originally Posted by jalebi View Post
    Anyone bought the two watchheads? At £72 for an automatic (albeit Miyota movements) they are tempting, especially the bronze effect diver. Even the Fleiger looks great.
    Ooh, they're new. I guess they're adding stuff to the sale. Cheers for the heads-up!

And of course, with the FREENATO discount code, you can choose whatever strap you want for it...

Craftsman
    Ooh, they're new. I guess they're adding stuff to the sale. Cheers for the heads-up!

And of course, with the FREENATO discount code, you can choose whatever strap you want for it...
    Doesn't look like you can use the FREENATO code and discount code concurrently, so unless the NATO you really want isn't on sale it's better to buy the watch head and a NATO then apply the 10% discount code.

Quote Originally Posted by jalebi View Post
    The diver is 46mm + crown and 15mm thick which rules it out for me. I like the look of it though and for £72 if you want a watch that size it seems a very good deal.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by AAddict View Post
    ZuluDiver Natos for £4.80, loads of other bargains.

https://www.watchgecko.com/special-o...eid=35cebde5fd
    Great price. Seem plenty long enough also in contrast to cheap Chinese ones

Master
    Got a few myself
    Think each will look good in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app

I was tempted by the orange one, but instead got the one with the orange outer stripes. Not nearly enough orange though!

Craftsman
    Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a couple of NATOs. Would have liked to try a Milanese mesh but they're out of stock, pity.

Craftsman
    I rushed to their website after seeing this only to find every strap that I liked to be out of stock.
    Never mind, good shout anyway.

I bought one of these:

Sadly it has to go back as it has a weird problem with the second hand - it's smooth all the way round until it hits about the 5 second mark, then it jumps about - sometimes two ticks a second, sometimes one, sometimes jumping between 2-3 seconds at a time. It's also losing a few minutes a day and seems to "pause" if you wiggle your wrist. Their customer service guy tried to tell me this is normal, but if so, it's the weirdest "normal" I've ever seen. Returning, hopefully they can replace as it's a really decent watch tbh, bronzed case looks good with the orange indices. Sadly no lume at all though.

Thanks for the heads up I never had a nato and wanted to try one. I ordered 4 nato's on Thursday night and they arrived on Saturday.
    Great service and impressed with the straps. Thanks again OP

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

I got a few myself...

Master
    ^^^^ good effort. At 75% off you can't go wrong. Everyone should have an ever expanding bag of assorted straps. I'm reminded of that lovely pelicase someone on here made for straps.... Or THAT pic of multiple well organised strap filled drawers....
    Last edited by deepreddave; 21st November 2017 at 09:04.

Up until now I had been keeping them in one of the Lidl tea cases, four slots, one for 20mm (most of my watches are 20mm for some reason), one for <20mm, one for >20mm and one for tools. Now I need to expand somewhat!

Master
    Up until now I had been keeping them in one of the Lidl tea cases, four slots, one for 20mm (most of my watches are 20mm for some reason), one for <20mm, one for >20mm and one for tools. Now I need to expand somewhat!
    Lidl tea cases are great. I do very much the same as you. One slot for 18mm, one for 20, one for 22, and a misc slot for buckles and assorted oddities.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using TZ-UK mobile app