closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: List of Watchmakers

Journeyman

List of Watchmakers

Hi all,
    is there a list of recommended watchmakers used by members of the forum by any chance?

I’m in Northants and would be interested to see if there’s anyone in or around the area that could look at servicing my watch(es).
    It’d be nice to find an independent businessman/woman if possible, rather than a jewellers, to have a go to person for all of my watch needs.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Hi Jonesy9,

Michael Jones in Gold street now have a watchmaker. They serviced my Rolex 15200 recently and did an excellent job for a reasonable sum. My brother had two Omega watches serviced by them as well and was very pleased with the work.

I can recommend them and it’s good they can carry out servicing locally rather than send it away. I’m told it’s a lady watchmaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Thanks very much! I didn’t realise they had an on-site watchmaker. I’ve got a quote from them for a service for a chronograph at £250, not including parts if it needs any. I think that’s pretty much the standard rate for ‘high-street’ chains. Swisco quoted £275, but they’re the ‘official’ Raymond Weil service centre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk