closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Best place to buy 19mm NATOs?

Best place to buy 19mm NATOs?

Hello all. I'm loving my new CWC G10 and am looking to buy some new natos for it. I did a quick forum search and it seems people on here have good things to say about Crown and Buckle. They are US based so before I go ahead and buy I just wondered if anyone has any other suggestions of where to get 19mm NATO straps (I am in the UK). Many thanks!!

If you limit yourself to 19mm straps your choice will be small.

That said, one of my CWCs does live on a very nice Yellow Dog leather Zulu - a custom leather made exactly to width is an option.

For normal nylon NATO/Zulu straps, 20mm will fit and look just fine, and there are more of them to choose from than you can shake a springbar at.

I recently bought from Crown and Buckle, and the process was quick without any problems. I think it was 4 or 5 days to my door (UK). Watchbandcenter and Watchgecko both have a small selection in 19mm.
    F.T.F.A.

Thanks all. Will look at alternative suppliers. I tried one of Eddie's 20mm Coyote natos on it yesterday and it didn't look right (bunched at sides) so I think 19mm is the way to go. I'm thinking orange, brown and blue/white/blue to start with (C&B have 20% off it you buy 3 straps at the minute).

Craftsman
    Try Ewan at Watcharama, great service and super quality

Neil

I went with standard Crown & Buckle natos in the end and I just picked up the package from the RM depot. There was £12.87 VAT to pay (that includes an £8 RM 'handling charge') on a total order of $33.70.

First impressions are that these are cheap and cheerful nato straps that feel of slightly less quality/finish than the CWC nato my G10 came with (and Eddies one's for that matter). The 19mm width looks better on the G10 and the hole placement allows for a better fit on my 7 1/4 inch wrist. I ordered orange, brown and a blue/white/blue with the later being my favorite so far. Will be giving them all wrist time this week. The orange is a nice vivid colour and the brown is quite a bit deeper than Eddie's coyote natos.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by beechcustom View Post
    Hello all. I'm loving my new CWC G10 and am looking to buy some new natos for it. I did a quick forum search and it seems people on here have good things to say about Crown and Buckle. They are US based so before I go ahead and buy I just wondered if anyone has any other suggestions of where to get 19mm NATO straps (I am in the UK). Many thanks!!
    Hi OP.

I have a new 19mm maratac nato. It is the same pattern as the one in the bond movie. It was sent to me by mistake when I ordered a 20mm one. If you want it pm me your postal details and i'll stick it in the post for you.

Johny.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Hi OP.

I have a new 19mm maratac nato. It is the same pattern as the one in the bond movie. It was sent to me by mistake when I ordered a 20mm one. If you want it pm me your postal details and i'll stick it in the post for you.

Johny.
    The NATO came today and it's perfect size and looks great!!! Many thanks Johny, such a kind offer :-)

Master

Quote Originally Posted by beechcustom View Post
    The NATO came today and it's perfect size and looks great!!! Many thanks Johny, such a kind offer :-)
    Your welcome. I hope that you enjoy it.

Johny.