closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Speedmaster X-33 Regatta ETNZ

Omega Speedmaster X-33 Regatta ETNZ

Had this for a week now and impressed how it feels on the wrist, only issue is learning how to use the functionality of the watch, it’s not easy when you get older. I do race boats so that the main reason for purchase although limited numbers also appealed to me.
    I was wondering if anyone else had picked one up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I think that’s an interesting curiosity. But prefer this one for my racing:

simple bezel and visibility

Martyn

I had the Solar Impulse X-33 with the same movement, and it was a delight. It was a great watch, and had it come with the bracelet, I might still have it!

Take your time, use the 'favourite' button, top left, and get to know it!

It’s slightly different to your one press the red button and the multitude of way point countdown timers start

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    Bet that soft gold bezel is a real scratch magnet

Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app
    Not really.

I'm seriously thinking of buying the new grey bezel X-33, saw one of these in the shop, and have to say I didn't like it. With the digital display and the bright colours it looked more like a G-Shock than a £4k Omega, to my mind. But if you like it, then that's great. Glad to hear it will be used for its intended purpose as well. I wonder how many Yachtmasters are actually used on Yachts, for example!

Quote Originally Posted by HenPecked View Post
    I'm seriously thinking of buying the new grey bezel X-33, saw one of these in the shop, and have to say I didn't like it. With the digital display and the bright colours it looked more like a G-Shock than a £4k Omega, to my mind. But if you like it, then that's great. Glad to hear it will be used for its intended purpose as well. I wonder how many Yachtmasters are actually used on Yachts, for example!
    Yachmaster is a great watch but you sit there watching the countdown all the time. I bought the X33 because the countdown alarm is nice and loud and the limited production run of 2017.
    Yes to the g-shock look but it’s already been noticed a few times so it must have something about it.
    Racing season ended last Sunday so it will have to wait until next season for a proper workout, should be able to work out all the functions by then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    Yes the Omega is a proper tool watch compare to the Rolex YM which is way too dressy for a rough and tumble activity like sailing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app
    Only on the yacht last month. Works just fine.

I was only crew but lovely to be back on the sea:

The X-33 is a fine watch - I see the point that it has an audible alarm and it’s one of the loudest on the market. Good luck with the racing next season OP.

Martyn.
    Last edited by MartynJC (UK); 23rd October 2017 at 20:25.