closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rarely seen brands..

Master

Rarely seen brands..

Here's a brand you don't see much of, Limes. I had a luminous dialled version quite a few years ago, quality was ok I suppose but it looks like they've upped their game a bit. Still with an Ickler case but non the worse off for that. rather like their traditional looking models: http://www.limes-watches.com/Pharo/

I liked some of their older watches, they did have a lovely pilots type watch a few years back. Their recent stuff just strikes me as very bland and looks a bit like mid range Hamilton and Tissot stuff. I understand that they may be looking at safer options when it comes to sales but perhaps that's why they are not so popular these days because they are not so adventurous with their products a bit like Archimede watches, you used to be able to custom build almost your watch in particular the movement type, they don't seem to do that anymore (Though I do like their bronze marine watch)

Here's one - Eberhard

The photo is of my Mareoscope, c/w PMT/tide complication

Did Eberhard evolve from Chronograph Suisse?

And here's another - Delvina. The photo shows my super compressor Delvina from the early 1970s.

Last edited by unclealec; 13th October 2017 at 00:25.

Master
    I like that Delvina, never heard of them. anymore out there?
    Last edited by emgee; 13th October 2017 at 08:18.

Craftsman
    Despite their pedigree I very rarely see Chopard, especially in the UK. The only place I've seen a couple is in Colombia oddly enough.