closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Dark Side of Moon discount

Omega Dark Side of Moon discount

I noticed an Omega Speedmaster that looked pretty good to me (and subsequent googling suggests it’s a dark side of the moon variant) was reduced from £8-something-k to £6,250 in the window of Mappin & Webb near me (on Fenchurch Street). I don’t know much about these (as is probably quite obvious!) but thought I’d mention in case that was of interest for anyone.

I think these were discounted to around £5k at Goldsmiths a few months ago. Clearly not that popular.

Quote Originally Posted by smokedog View Post
    I think these were discounted to around £5k at Goldsmiths a few months ago. Clearly not that popular.
    Just because a v small number are in a sale doesn’t mean the model hasn’t been popular at all. It happens with some very nice watches, and generally just means that retailer wants to rotate stock quicker than none sale sales.
    It's just a matter of time...

Apprentice

Dark side

Quote Originally Posted by Jack83 View Post
    I noticed an Omega Speedmaster that looked pretty good to me (and subsequent googling suggests it’s a dark side of the moon variant) was reduced from £8-something-k to £6,250 in the window of Mappin & Webb near me (on Fenchurch Street). I don’t know much about these (as is probably quite obvious!) but thought I’d mention in case that was of interest for anyone.
    Being of the accussed Dark side (according to the forums Officer Dibble), they can be had at a significant discount and for a once forum darling, it is always a surprise too see the level of discount.

D