closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Strictly - Keeeeep Dancing

Strictly - Keeeeep Dancing

Time to fess up guys,

Who stands up at the end of Strictly and does that Keeeep Dancing thing with someone you watched the programme with.

I just did.

Blog Entries
    No chance.

I leave the room as soon as it starts. I have no time for any of the participants / presenters / judges.

"I'd rather have my tongue beaten wafer thin with a steak-tenderiser, and then stapled to the floor with a croquet hoop."
    z

It's light entertainment at its best. try not to take it so seriously....

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    Time to fess up guys,

Who stands up at the end of Strictly and does that Keeeep Dancing thing with someone you watched the programme with.

I just did.
    Ken, I'm assuming alcohol's influenced your actions........ and your urge to confess to your forum buddies. If it hasn't god help you

Radio Leeds Northern Soul Show's more up my street on a Saturday evening, but my FM tuner's bust at the moment awaiting repair so I've missed my fix.

Had to stop dancing in the kitchen when I developed the knee cartilage problem last year, used to really enjoy it whilst cooking and having a glass of wine or two!

Paul

It's just a bit of fun, watching Dad's Army now.

I'm counting down the weeks until Strictly and X Factor Finish. My Missus hogs the TV from 6:30 until late every Bloody Saturday. Oh and then let's not forget about the results on Sunday evening....just great!

Master
    I look up at the TV now and again while surfing the net, some of them are easy on the eye.

I try to avoid even the mention of this mind numbing garbage, but I cant even avoid it here now. I fear for the forum . . .
    F.T.F.A.

Craftsman
    Her indoors is into this in a big way and has been for years , she's been on courses with a couple of the pro dancers and due to do the same in December , I just nod my head and have a crafty nose over the I pad screen .... Very easy on the eye and that's just the boys 🙃

Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    I'm counting down the weeks until Strictly and X Factor Finish. My Missus hogs the TV from 6:30 until late every Bloody Saturday. Oh and then let's not forget about the results on Sunday evening....just great!
    Are all the pubs shut near you?

Master
    Nadiya Bychkova is one of the professionals for this year and she has been in Playboy....just saying :-)

Master
    Time to fess up guys,

I just did.
    I am ashamed for.............. you :-)

- was doing two online lectures from about 7pm this evening. Couldn't spare the time and never have been able to for that .

B

Blog Entries
    No.
    No.

No. Reality TV is banned in the living room. If the wife wants to watch Bake off she is banished to the Study, where I have to watch the Rugby, Cricket, Motorsport and Golf - I spend a lot of time in my Study.

Just for my information was the OP wearing his Crocs at the time, thus enabling all his self respect to drain away

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    Radio Leeds Northern Soul Show's more up my street on a Saturday evening
    Now that has piqued my interest. A Northern Soul radio show! Definitely hunting that down next weekend for a listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post

Just for my information was the OP wearing his Crocs at the time, thus enabling all his self respect to drain away
    No, you are confusing me with Ian (of pits and pelts fame), he is the undisputed king of crocs.

I just walk around in bare feet, a bit like Jesus. Only I am not the messiah, just a very naughty boy.

Master
    I have a friend who is quite prominent in MENSA and he has recorded almost every episode on disc from when it first started.

Family entertainment and all that. Seems to be a lot of blokes in Room A watching manly stuff and wife is in Room B watches complete rubbish.

Compromise never hurt anyone, I watched Liverpool v Man Utd, followed by Jeff and the boys and then Wolves v Aston Villa. An hour or so of Strictly then back to me with a bit of Dad's Army.

Watch the footie tomorrow, but make sure the results show is on to keep everyone happy.

Little victories win the war.

Never done that cheesy keep dancing bit,not really seen much of it this time as been busy as would be happy to watch Gemma Atkinson hanging wallpaper so hoped to catch it...
    Not fussed by the dance ballroom styles but like Paul and Eletos here ,am also avid Northern soul fan & dancer...sadly since taking on our guide dog puppy not been out dancing for months... was great way to keep fit as well & some great nights... use Mod Radio UK and Northern Soul Radio UK a lot on internet radio on tunein which are pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by lordloz; 15th October 2017 at 00:32.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post
    Nadiya Bychkova is one of the professionals for this year and she has been in Playboy....just saying :-)
    Nadiya Bychkova

Come dancing

I am Holidaying in Florida and had to find last weeks episode on YouTube to keep the Ayatollah happy 😴

No, you are confusing me with Ian (of pits and pelts fame), he is the undisputed king of crocs.

I just walk around in bare feet, a bit like Jesus. Only I am not the messiah, just a very naughty boy.
    Oy, that's my line.
    I'm just a very naughty boy.

Good deals with- VINSTINK, kevkojak, Optimum, Omegary, seikoking, acg, SPEEDY, kfman, Card Shark, wajhart, Jot, danboy, zenomega, gaz64, minke, Mal52, Alas, norfolkngood, Sparky, rdwiow, mrteatime, gravedodger, joeytheghost, lordoftheflies, Silver Hawk, Filterlab, brooksy, marmisto, Fray Bentos, Bootsy, Harvey69, Mantisgb, bristolboozer, Jedadiah, newtohorology, Zephod, jimm1, Draygo, Raptor.

I may have forgot one or two, apppologies.

I'll never watch that program in the same way as I'll never open the ''fat birds'' thread.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

I'd rather walk round town with a nail in my shoe.

I missed it as I had a very important job to do.

I had just finished painting some wood, so it needed to be watched while it dried.

I watch it while surfing the net.
    I only pay attention when an attractive young lady is on the screen.
    I cover my eyes when Susan, the short fat lessa, is on.
    I'm just a very naughty boy.

Good deals with- VINSTINK, kevkojak, Optimum, Omegary, seikoking, acg, SPEEDY, kfman, Card Shark, wajhart, Jot, danboy, zenomega, gaz64, minke, Mal52, Alas, norfolkngood, Sparky, rdwiow, mrteatime, gravedodger, joeytheghost, lordoftheflies, Silver Hawk, Filterlab, brooksy, marmisto, Fray Bentos, Bootsy, Harvey69, Mantisgb, bristolboozer, Jedadiah, newtohorology, Zephod, jimm1, Draygo, Raptor.

I may have forgot one or two, apppologies.

Yes I watch it - harmless light entertainment. But no we don't do the "keep dancing" bit at the end.

Blog Entries
    No as i cannot decide which brogues, belstaff jkt or watch to wear.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    No as i cannot decide which brogues, belstaff jkt or watch to wear.
    More importantly you need to decide what rucksack to keep them all in.

Okay, not much love for Strictly on here. Antiques Roadshow tonight, let's see if another rare Rolex appears.

Strictly is without any doubt a very successful entertainment programme. It's certainly more interesting to watch than soap operas and the other types that draw in the most viewers.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Okay, not much love for Strictly on here. Antiques Roadshow tonight, let's see if another rare Rolex appears.
    Sorry but for me it's another
    "must miss" program.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

I’ll admit I quite enjoy strictly - you’ll never catch me dancing but I think it’s quite impressive and skilful when they learn and progress. Mind you there’s clearly something wrong with me - I’d rather hammer a nail into my foot than sit through a football or cricket game, never had a clue why people find them remotely interesting! - I really enjoyed playing rugby in my youth but watching sport for about 5 minutes has my mind wandering - I’m almost allergic to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strictly - Keeeeep Dancing

Patek this week.

Shall I start a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by alfat33 View Post
    Patek this week.

Shall I start a thread?
    3 people will have beat you to it. Rather nice, I would have that clock on the mantle piece.