closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Buying Seiko Prospex in London?

Craftsman

Buying Seiko Prospex in London?

Are Seiko Prospex models available in shops in London? In particular looking for the SRP models.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Are Seiko Prospex models available in shops in London? In particular looking for the SRP models.
    Seiko Boutique?

Given then a ring on 02031056212

Craftsman
    Have a look in John Lewis. They may have them there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Yes visit Seiko boutique in Knightsbridge , first time I've seen prospex range in the flesh

Craftsman
    As a follow up to my question I went to the Seiko Boutique where they had a wide selection of Prospex models. It was nice to see in the same shops watches from £300 to £10k and although I was at the bottom of the price range they treated me like I was buying something expensive. Also got a free 'tuna tin' containing a polishing cloth. Showing them my vintage Seiko 6309 helped the conversation.

I have to admit in the past I was a bit snobbish about Seiko about but after owning a 6309 and now a SRP779 I am appreciating them. The SRP models are really finished well with my only criticism being the lack of sapphire crystal. Maybe thats an after market mod I can get done.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    The SRP models are really finished well with my only criticism being the lack of sapphire crystal. Maybe thats an after market mod I can get done.
    I did the sapphire crystal upgrade on my turtle. Got the double dome from Crystaltimes. Fits perfectly (no gaps), and looks great, so am very happy. Certainly a very worthwhile upgrade.

Try one on in-store but then buy elsewhere. A mate bought a SARB035 from them for £500, then asked me if it was a good price? They're available eveywhere else for £230-350 so not a good price.

Don't know about the price of other models though. They have a 7 day return policy so he took it back.