closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ridiculous Hobby

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyR View Post
    I never leave the house without a watch. My wrist feels naked if I don't have one on.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    +1

I often look at my watch just to gloat over it's aesthetic beauty, especially if I haven't had it long.

Now and then someone seeing me will ask what the time is, I have to look again before I can tell them.

Even so, though it's just a piece of jewelry to me, I'm obsessive over the timekeeping.
    I'm just a very naughty boy.

Good deals with- VINSTINK, kevkojak, Optimum, Omegary, seikoking, acg, SPEEDY, kfman, Card Shark, wajhart, Jot, danboy, zenomega, gaz64, minke, Mal52, Alas, norfolkngood, Sparky, rdwiow, mrteatime, gravedodger, joeytheghost, lordoftheflies, Silver Hawk, Filterlab, brooksy, marmisto, Fray Bentos, Bootsy, Harvey69, Mantisgb, bristolboozer, Jedadiah, newtohorology, Zephod, jimm1, Draygo, Raptor.

I may have forgot one or two, apppologies.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by luddite View Post
    I often look at my watch just to gloat over it's aesthetic beauty, especially if I haven't had it long.

Now and then someone seeing me will ask what the time is, I have to look again before I can tell them.

Even so, though it's just a piece of jewelry to me, I'm obsessive over the timekeeping.
    This sounds exactly like me, several times a day.

Journeyman

Ridiculous Hobby

Always wear a watch an use it throughout the day. I have noticed recently I take mine off at night and I never used to. Started to watch the power reserve indicator drop at night on a Tudor North Flag I bought a couple of years ago and the habit stuck.
    Last edited by slever; 15th October 2017 at 10:49.

Craftsman
    I still use a watch as my first port of call to time check. This mainly as it’s more efficient. My phone always draws me in and before I know it I’ll be 30 mins lost and will have placed an Amazon order that I had no prior intention of making.

Watches save me money. How’s that for a man maths justification.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by dommorton View Post
    I still use a watch as my first port of call to time check. This mainly as it’s more efficient. My phone always draws me in and before I know it I’ll be 30 mins lost and will have placed an Amazon order that I had no prior intention of making.

Yep, every time you pick up a phone you find you forgot what you were going to do in the first place and half an hour has passed. E.g. I’m supposed to be making some toast for breakfast but I’m typing this instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dommorton View Post

I use my Gear 2 for most things, I don't need to take my phone out to answer it or make a call, take and send texts, take photos, read Facebook, see emails and last but not least tell the time day and date to a split second.
    Watches are just there for looking good.

Good deals with- VINSTINK, kevkojak, Optimum, Omegary, seikoking, acg, SPEEDY, kfman, Card Shark, wajhart, Jot, danboy, zenomega, gaz64, minke, Mal52, Alas, norfolkngood, Sparky, rdwiow, mrteatime, gravedodger, joeytheghost, lordoftheflies, Silver Hawk, Filterlab, brooksy, marmisto, Fray Bentos, Bootsy, Harvey69, Mantisgb, bristolboozer, Jedadiah, newtohorology, Zephod, jimm1, Draygo, Raptor.

I used to get up at silly hours in the morning for my job and often forgot to put a watch on.
    I solved this by keeping a digital Casio in the globe box.
    I know it's a spelling mistake but I've just been thinking how cool a job would be that requires you to carry round a globe with you.

It's been a long weekend...
    "A man of little significance"

I am seldom bare wristed, on the very rare occasion I am out side the house, I can't help but repeatedly look at my wrist, even though I know it's not there.
    Never even think about looking at my phone for the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    I know it's a spelling mistake but I've just been thinking how cool a job would be that requires you to carry round a globe with you.

It's been a long weekend...
    Auto correction can be quite funny.

Texted "What do you want from life" the other day.

I received a strange reply, the realised Lidl had been auto corrected.

Auto correction can be quite funny.

Texted "What do you want from life" the other day.

I received a strange reply, the realised Lidl had been auto corrected.
    I've taken to leaving some of the corrections just to give the recipient something to think about.
    "A man of little significance"