closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Are we still doing Rolex 'Heads up'

Are we still doing Rolex 'Heads up'

I'm unsure of the current forum etiquette and feeling on these heads up posts but thought I would post anyway, Frazier Hart in Peterborough has a GMT C ( all black bezel ) and a steel ( sorry edit - YachtMaster ) in their window today.
    Last edited by JasonM; 22nd September 2017 at 13:33.

It became a bit monotonous with people reporting freely available watches. If you see a SS Ceramic Daytona at RRP or an SD50, Deep Blue or a BLNR then people will be keen to know, but reports of a shop window full of 50 datejusts isn't necessary.

Master
    If you see a ceramic Daytona at retail, don't tell anyone.....just buy it.

Master
    I think the idea was to use this thread for all Rolex related heads ups, before Watch Talk becomes inundated with separate threads from people who've noticed a Rolex for sale somewhere, it was becoming like ornithology at one point!

There was another general heads up thread including other brands, can't remember the title though, guess it didn't catch on.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by paskinner View Post
    If you see a ceramic Daytona at retail, don't tell anyone.....just buy it.
    Ignore the above. PM me if you see one! Been on the list for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsguy View Post
    I think the idea was to use this thread for all Rolex related heads ups, before Watch Talk becomes inundated with separate threads from people who've noticed a Rolex for sale somewhere, it was becoming like ornithology at one point!

There was another general heads up thread including other brands, can't remember the title though, guess it didn't catch on.
    I did do a quick search looking for that one, but it didn't show up...
    Theres a nice trit dialled drilled lug Sub in a pawnbrokers for 5k too if thats of interest to anyone.

Not a chance. Too much bitching and cynicism. An AD I know had a Hulk in today and offered it to me - I gave a heads up to some people I know and trust who declined it but sadly it's now got to the stage where I didn't dare give the heads up on here for fear of a whole load of hassle coming my way.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Not a chance. Too much bitching and cynicism. An AD I know had a Hulk in today and offered it to me - I gave a heads up to some people I know and trust who declined it but sadly it's now got to the stage where I didn't dare give the heads up on here for fear of a whole load of hassle coming my way.
    Thats a shame to hear - from what I've witnessed you've been a top guy

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    Scotts jewellers in Skegness had 3 or 4 Rolex in their window. One was a bimetal Daytona and a sub but didn't have time to get any more details. All s/hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    It became a bit monotonous with people reporting freely available watches. If you see a SS Ceramic Daytona at RRP or an SD50, Deep Blue or a BLNR then people will be keen to know, but reports of a shop window full of 50 datejusts isn't necessary.
    Exactly. Too many posts saying “spotted a Yacht-Master” or people commenting that they saw a Milgauss and EXP2.

If it’s SS GMT, SS SUB (date and ND),BLNR, D-Blue etc let us know.

Milgauss, EXP2, AK, TT models, Yacht-Masters etc don’t need highlighting.

Also spotting a desireable model, but preowned at £1,000 over list isn’t that helpful either IMO.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJ View Post
    Thats a shame to hear - from what I've witnessed you've been a top guy

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    +1.

This is sad to hear indeed. Ryan is the kinda guy this forum should be based around: kind, generous, supportive and solid team player.

Take care Ryan!

Jim