closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heads up on Credor Eichi II in London

Heads up on Credor Eichi II in London

Okay so I understand the market for spending £50k on a Seiko is somewhat limited but given the rarity of this model plus the fact it is one of the most incredible watches available I was in the Seiko Boutique in Knightsbridge today and apparently they are getting 2 in next month so if you want to have a gawp (and I've seen one of these in person in Bangkok - it's incredible) then you will get a chance next month.

Interestingly the Boutique had a vast array of limited edition Grand Seikos but the pricing was very high on everything - e.g. Snowflake at £5750 when that's available under £4k imported with VAT paid quite easily.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, I'd love to see one of these. With the second one the proportions seem perfect and I love the move of the power reserve to the back.

Master
    I appreciate that it's super-exclusive and that it's been hand-painted by otters who can croon in Taiwanese ......... but that looks utterly dull to me. Minimalism is one thing, sterility quite another.

Each to their own though

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Longblackcoat View Post
    I appreciate that it's super-exclusive and that it's been hand-painted by otters who can croon in Taiwanese ......... but that looks utterly dull to me. Minimalism is one thing, sterility quite another.

Each to their own though
    I am on the fence. As with a lot of high end watches.

I am not personally a fan of the hugely complicated / extravagant dials that I see on some of the high end watch brands and i prefer something a little more simple on my wrist, but then at the same time I like and admire that the makers do make a statement.

I should like it, but I am just not sure. I would imagine in the flesh it may come to life.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk