timefactors watches
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iOS 11 Now available

I like this update on my 6S
    Well, everybody in Casablanca has problems. Yours may work out.

Journeyman
    11.0.3 is out now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    Put 11.0.2 on my iPhone 6 the other day and wish I hadn't. It's really slow since.
    It takes an age to re format all the files. Will speed up after a day or two and battery life will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by J3w3ll3r View Post
    11.0.3 is out now
    Well spotted And updated thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Middo View Post
    It takes an age to re format all the files. Will speed up after a day or two and battery life will come back.
    My IPhone 6 took a while to settle down. Battery life was pretty poor when out even with battery saving mode.

Now its all settled down. Shame there isnít a way to see what is going on in the background. Looking at the battery stats screen in settings didnít really shed any light on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm just going to 11.0.3 now as well, I take it 11 isn't going so well? Is this a normal new release strategy for apple?

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by catch21 View Post
    I'm just going to 11.0.3 now as well, I take it 11 isn't going so well? Is this a normal new release strategy for apple?
    I've always understood that Apple use consumers to do their "Beta" testing, as I think it's called. In other words, they don't test releases properly. I'm always wary what updates do to phones that aren't the absolute latest models.

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    I've always understood that Apple use consumers to do their "Beta" testing, as I think it's called. In other words, they don't test releases properly. I'm always wary what updates do to phones that aren't the absolute latest models.
    Sorry but that isn't correct, the releases are tested in house, then the App developers get a version to test their Apps against and finally the Beta testing is opened up to the public via https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq
    Last edited by Nogbad The Bad; 18th October 2017 at 14:00.