closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Casio SGW-100 Stopwatch

Casio SGW-100 Stopwatch

I've been using a G-Shock for walking and the stopwatch shows hours/minutes/seconds. Today I used the SGW-100 which shows minutes/seconds/hundredths (?) Is there anyway this can be re-set or do I have to use the countdown timer instead? It's not a huge issue if I can't but my walks are typically 1.5-2.0 hours and it's nice to see at the end.

Generally it's only 12/24 hour time displays that are selectable on Casios. You typically can't change the date format for instance. Sometimes in the Stopwatch function there is a way to see other units e.g. by pressing an extra button or the display automatically changes when one set of units reaches their maximum. However for the SGW-100 the manual states that the Stopwatch only measures up to 59 mins and 59 secs so I think you're stuck with the countdown timer.

https://www.jmt.bg/productfiles/24100_1721.pdf

^ Thanks. I was hoping there may be some secret hack but I've checked through WUS and there's nothing there either. It seems odd that a watch designed for outdoor activity only has a 60 minute stopwatch, I guess I'll have to use the countdown timer instead.