closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vintage watch servicing, Warwickshire, Midlands

Vintage watch servicing, Warwickshire, Midlands

Hi.

I'm looking for someone to service some of my Heuer chronographs based in the Midlands and Warwickshire area. Ideally i would be looking at dropping them off personally and collecting rather than posting.

Any recomendations

Thanks in advance

My suggestion would be Steve at RyteTime. He's based in Leicester. For Warwickshire, I think you'll struggle as most of the places I know locally (eg George Pragnell or Christopher Poel, both in Stratford) are likely to send the item off for servicing.

Master
    I would be very doubtful that Steve will take any work from new customers anymore since he basically retired and sold his business a few years back. There isn't really anyone I know of that I would trust with that in the WM and I work in the Jewellery Quarter which should tell you something. I would bite the bullet and send it to one of Simon Freese, Genesis, Thewatchbloke or Watchguy, though obviously speak with them first. If you weigh up the risks involved in servicing, IMO the risk in RMSD shipping is less important than giving it to someone who will butcher or mangle it.
    Last edited by Padders; 18th September 2017 at 10:46.

hi you could try the jewellery quarter possibly roy hanckcocks they have a few watch makers in the workshop who sevrice all kinds of watches

If you do decide to post, I'd highly recommend Brendan on here. He'll do a top quality job.

Webwatchmaker or http://webwatchmaker.com/

Steve