closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega NATO straps

Craftsman

Omega NATO straps

I recently purchased a Zuludiver Nato. It's very nice and I really like wearing the 300m on it.

I thought I would have a nose at the Omega NATO's today at an OB. I was expecting them to be very over priced and similar to the Zulu, but, to my surprise they are £115 and not £175 (think the Bond one is £175 with 007 stamped on it) and to be honest, the quality is night and day different (better) than the Zulu.

I tried the black Nato with grey edging. It is thicker and far more substantial than the Zulu. It is therefore bulkier to wear on the wrist, which is a slight downside when compared to the Zulu.

Seriously tempted to get one.

I tried the grey/black Bond but didn't like it as much as the plain black with grey edging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had a look at http://phenomenato.com ?

I've been wearing one with my Shogun as a daily wearer and I would have to say the quality of strap is easily on a par with the Omega straps but for much less. Also, yes, I have tried the Omega strap as the Moonwatch I had came with one.

Blog Entries
    I find the Omega OEM NATO a step above other NATO I have tried. Worth the extra money if you plan to use them.