closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Advice / views from owners please: PRS-42 B-Uhr

Advice / views from owners please: PRS-42 B-Uhr

As noted over on WTB I am entering another acquisitive phase in this wonderful hobby of ours; I'm trying to figure out whether to go all-in and buy One Special Thing or spread my resources out a bit thinner and maybe buy 2 or 3 cheaper pieces - a debate I continually revisit, I'm afraid...

Assuming for the moment that I go with Option B, one of the watches near the top of my list is Eddie's wonderful looking B-Uhr, the PRS-42. This unaccountably seems not to have sold out yet but before I make a decision it would be good to know whether any current/past owners did a write-up - I'm especially interested in how people have found it for size, given the heroic lug-to-lug measurement. I can't work out from the photos whether the lugs curve at all or just stick straight out and while it doesn't worry me unduly it would be nice to get a sense of how the watch wears.

Apologies if this has been covered in depth elsewhere - the search function hasn't been very useful!

Master
    There's a thread with impressions / discussions from owners here:

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...imited-Edition

Never seen one in the flesh myself, I do rather like the look of them from the images people have shared though I must say.

Gah! How did I miss that...? Thanks for linking - some interesting views there.

Maybe I'd be better advised to save my money for new glasses...