Been searching frantically for the last 45 mins for my keys but cannot find them anywhere. There are keys for both my cars and the house keys on there. I will have another good look for them tomorrow with fresh eyes and hopefully I'll find them.
Failing that what are my best options? The cars are 16 and 17 plate so I'm guessing I'm looking at a big sum of money getting the locks changed over on those and getting the fobs re coded. I think changing the barrels on the house doors won't be too painful financially but this is something I've never had to do before having never lost keys before.
Should I go through my insurance? And if so which insurance? One car is my taxi so that's on one policy and my private car is on another policy, or do I just try and do it through the house insurance.
The wife is on pins here worrying about someone coming into the house tonight if they are found near our house (which if they are found it will be near the house because I used them to drive home and get in) because I've been doing a bit of work outside this evening.
Any suggestions off people who have been in this situation will be much appreciated.