closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help with Chronext

Journeyman

Help with Chronext

Hi everyone, I completed a commission sale with Chronext, waited for a 14-day period from the buyer's side to pass without any issues and should be due my payment as confirmed by Chronext.

They told me to wait for a further 7 days as there was some sort of problem on their end, but that 7 days has now passed and they have not replied to any of my emails.

I hope this is just me being paranoid but does anyone have any advice or help?

Cheers

Banned
    Jump the train to London and visit their shop on Picadilly.

Master
    Raise hell

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by sarky View Post
    Jump the train to London and visit their shop on Picadilly.
    Yeah I'll do that when I get back to the U.K., thanks for the advice. Just a bit shocked because they seemed to have pretty good reviews in the other thread.

Master
    Really? Theres a few threads on them, and theres not a lot of positivity about them

Master
    Purchase a Speedy from the shop in Piccadilly, 2 weeks ago.
    No email confirmation of any sort has been received as yet.
    On Thursday received warranty card, posted from Germany.

I have the business card of salesman, pm me if you would like the direct number of store.

I purchased my pelagos and sub through them and on both occasions the service and communication were superb. Sorry to hear that it's not going as smooth for you but I'm sure it'll all be good in the end.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Master
    I've found them slow but think they are trustworthy

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark lowman View Post
    That's the impression I got when I spoke to them on the phone and visited their office in Piccadilly. I didn't sell to them in the end due to other reasons but potential delay in payment was my only concern rather than any worries about losing the watch or not getting paid at all. Jacob was the guy I met there (I think) and to be fair he did set my expectations right about payment timeframe. He mentioned 2 weeks minimum but most likely longer due to them being very busy at that time.

Journeyman
    Thank you all for the replies, it's been most helpful. I'm not in the U.K. now so there's not much I can do aside from waiting until I get back, but I feel more at ease now.

Cheers!

Master
    I have also found them very slow to respond but believe they are trustworthy.

I ordered a watch, and they took the money off my card straight away. I decided to cancel as the two week wait the website stated turned into two months. So i have emailed to cancel. Now they take ages to respond. You can speak on the phone and they say the right things but it was over a week before i got emailed my cancellation confirmation. I have still not had the refund at 10 days since i requested to cancel... but am told it is happening. So i am not very impressed i have to say.

Master

You have PM

Master
    Sounds like they and WF are switching places regarding service and punctuality. Disappointing to hear.

It sounds like they are using customer's cash to fund the business? If so, run!
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesnw View Post
    I have also found them very slow to respond but believe they are trustworthy.

I ordered a watch, and they took the money off my card straight away. I decided to cancel as the two week wait the website stated turned into two months. So i have emailed to cancel. Now they take ages to respond. You can speak on the phone and they say the right things but it was over a week before i got emailed my cancellation confirmation. I have still not had the refund at 10 days since i requested to cancel... but am told it is happening. So i am not very impressed i have to say.
    I'm at the start of this. Waiting for a refund now. The last email I sent them about this (chasing my own refund) went unanswered. If there's one aspect to your business you need to be 100% honest about it is with the money - not returning this within 24 (maybe just maybe 48 if you'd advised it takes a while due to the 'system') hours of a cancellation/refund being agreed come across as shady and really very disrespectful.

Master
    Call them and ask to speak to Patricia. Don’t get robbed off. I had difficulties and ended up pushing for a manager to help and in the end, she got it all sorted. Don’t believe the call operators when they say they will call you back - keep calling. Emails are not responded to properly

Feedback was pretty good for Chronext in their early days, I had a very smooth transaction when I purchased my black bay (though they did take two payments this was quickly resolved), it's a shame they now appear to be way off the mark with their customer service etc.

Havent had to get a refund but have bought 2 from them recently and very smooth and
    good communications including them calling me with updates.

Having had a lot of good things to say about them in the past, they have finally managed to really hack me off.

There are a couple of watches I’m interested in so I requested prices 2 weeks ago. Heard nothing so far so I’ve just kicked them up the pants.

Surely, if your business is selling watches, and you have people wanting to buy them, then telling them how much they are is fairly fundamental to success?

Having bought from and sold to them previously, I’m even more annoyed that they don’t give a toss about customer loyalty

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark lowman View Post
    +1

They won’t do you over but do tend to take their time getting most things done.