closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Alternating wrists.

Master

Alternating wrists.

Anyone do it?

Most people have their preference. Huge majority of people I notice are lefties, myself included. I decided to try my watch on my right wrist today. Very disorientating to say the least. It was extremely strange and I couldn't drive home from my parents before changing back

No alternating from me.

My partner wears it on the right wrist and just looking at it annoys me.

Craftsman
    I do sometimes. When I was younger my instinct was to wear it on my right wrist, however I decided to start wearing it on my left as it made more logical sense to me (what with crown position and as a right-handed person). At first it felt very uncomfortable wearing it on my left wrist but I would say after only about a week I was totally used to it and I now much prefer it. However sometimes if I get hot or something I swap over. Try it for longer on your right hand wrist, if you persevere you'll find you grow used to it and then you have the option to change it up if the mood ever takes you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but on days like today travelling (or timing one watch against a quartz) I might have a watch on my right wrist.
    It's just a matter of time...

Always on the right, being a leftie, and find the crown position more comfortable.

However, I'm wanting a Bremont MB2 or U2 that badly, I'm considering wearing it on my left if I ever get one so I can use the double crown and internal bezel properly.

I also am a swapper. Normally wear it on my left wrist, but will swap over to the right occasionally, usually if I get hot. Interestingly, I only do this with some watches, others feel wrong on the right wrist! It's the heavier watches that feel wrong, not sure why, maybe I need to acclimatise to these on the right wrist.

Master
    Always wear it on the same wrist (left).

Help, I've awoken in the ********* , aaarrrgghh . . . ;-)
    F.T.F.A.

Master
    I wear mine on the right because I couldn't get used to wearing on the left - crazy would we live in when both are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredamens View Post
    I wear mine on the right because I couldn't get used to wearing on the left - crazy would we live in when both are good to go.

Eh?

Absolutely not possible for me. About the same as trying something else with the wrong hand....

Blog Entries
    I swap mine over if the left wrist gets hot, or if I need to write something by hand (I'm left-handed).

Much worse than that, sometimes I take it off altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Eh?
    He's saying it's deep into alcohol time.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Eh?
    I'm right handed so should really be a lefty. Tried and tried but cannot get used to it. So I wear on my right which is perfect. I can't wear on the opposite arm and crazy that some folk can.

Nothing more than that.

Left is right. Right is just plain weird/wrong. Some peeps wear two watches, one on each wrist.

Craftsman
    Left, I've trained my left wrist to avoid smashing up against door ways.

when I do Archery though, If I've left a watch on my left then I'll switch it to my right. but that always feels weird.

Craftsman
    I used to swop before I bought my AppleWatch 2 years ago.... that stays on on right wrist with a Sinn on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by PDR View Post
    I used to swop before I bought my AppleWatch 2 years ago.... that stays on on right wrist with a Sinn on the left.
    Maradona style?

In full honesty, I also wear a Fitbit on the right wrist, although its the smallest non-screen model so feels more like a bracelet than a 2nd watch. I guess whatever floats your boat, Apple watch is similar I guess since you can set it to screen-off. As long as you don't wear 2 Hublots or some other Sasquatch watches on both wrists :D

I noticed a rather pale watch shaped area on my left wrist earlier this year. I've made a conscious effort to wear my watch on the right wrist, trying to balance the tan.

Weirdly only one watch feels ok on my right arm - leather straps and deployants just don't fit at all, but my vintage diver on Perlon feels ok.

Journeyman
    I just put my watch on my right wrist... it's so heavy... was it always this heavy?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ped View Post
    I noticed a rather pale watch shaped area on my left wrist earlier this year.
    WIS problems. Imagine me, having lived in bloody scorching Cyprus the last 5+ years, and I've still never managed to get rid of that white patch you are referring to. I wear a watch pretty much 24/7. First thing I put on after a shower.

Craftsman
    Has to be left. Feels wrong otherwise.

Right wrist, except when I'm running, then I put my suunto heat rate monitor on my left (and leave my watch at home).

Sent from TZ-UK app on Android