closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 'Missing' bracelet links question

Master

'Missing' bracelet links question

This has probably been asked before, but I can't find any other threads specifically on this.

So basically I've finally gone ahead and bought myself a blue Breitling SOH to go along my black one. Because it was a display watch, the bracelet already had two links removed. The watch fits me with the way the bracelet is now.

I assumed that these two links would be put in the box and, because I was in a bit of a hurry, I didn't actually check that they were in there.

In hindsight, I should have been more careful and ask them for the extra links, but what's done is done.

Do you get all the links in a bracelet when you buy a new watch or does the shop only have to ensure that it fits you?

Anyone had similar 'experiences'? Should I bother going back and ask for them? The store I bought it from is Goldsmiths on Bond Street

Photo of the new arrival, because why not?

Last edited by asteclaru; 19th August 2017 at 18:34.

Just ask.

I was kindly supplied with an extra gold link recently. The warmer made the bracelet tight, and it only just fitted with all links. All sorted now :)
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Just ask.

I was kindly supplied with an extra gold link recently. The warmer made the bracelet tight, and it only just fitted with all links. All sorted now :)
    I have to go to Bond Street tomorrow anyway, so I am going to pop into the shop and ask; I'm just curious to see if anyone's been in this situation before and what chances I have at getting those extra links

Master
    If the watch was new when purchased, you should definitely expect to get all the links. I have never not received the spares - apart from buying used from Watchfinder.