closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: For those into Sinn, my U2 has just been dropped off for service, lets see how long..

Craftsman

For those into Sinn, my U2 has just been dropped off for service, lets see how long..

My German Bother-in-law has taken my U2 into the Sinn dealership in Essen. Juwelier Roberto are listed as being able to service watches with Ar-Dehumidifing tech.

They will phone him next week with details of costs and what parts might need replacing.

Sinn are in the process of relocating to brand new premises, so if my U2 does have to go back to Frankfurt it will take between 3 to 4 months.

If they can do it in Essen, I might get lucky and my Sister can bring it over when she visits in October, fingers crossed.

I will update this thread as I get more news.

Master
    I hope it will be well worth the wait.

I had my Sinn 356 Flieger II serviced in England, by a chap who used to be recommended on the forum before he somewhat fell from grace, and was not hugely impressed with the result. So sending your Sinn back to Sinn sounds a wise move.

As many of us are finding to our cost, there are far more people employed in the lucrative business of making high-end mechanical watches, than there are people trained to service them when they (perish the thought) need fixing or - at the very least - a little TLC.

Bon courage,

Rizzio