closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Buying watches in Taiwan

Buying watches in Taiwan

I've got a friend who is moving out to Taiwan shortly. Just wondering if there are any advantages in buying watches over there compared to over here? Are there limited editions and releases that might be in shops there but not here? I've no experience of buying watches abroad so apologies for the newbie question. Would be interested to hear your thoughts though.

Craftsman
    my brother lives out there. I visited him in May. I went into 4 AD`s and all out of SS stock. They put my brothers name on the list for a daytona at 1 ad. But with the current exchange rate it worked out to be over £12k. Did say they would get him the daytona C in less than a year.

Think there's definitely a few Grand Seikos that are Asia only LEs so maybe something to look at. It's always these ones I like as well!

You can get almost anything you like faked to whatever standard you desire. Don't know about the genuine article though.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjsavage View Post
    I've got a friend who is moving out to Taiwan shortly. Just wondering if there are any advantages in buying watches over there compared to over here? Are there limited editions and releases that might be in shops there but not here? I've no experience of buying watches abroad so apologies for the newbie question. Would be interested to hear your thoughts though.
    Crazy waiting times there, exchange does not help either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TZ-UK mobile app