I was very impressed with the quality of the Deluxe Nato I bought for my Voyager from Eddie last week, but unfortunately the orange and grey Bond version isn't available in 22mm :-( and there's a little too much orange in the orange and black version for my taste. A search turned up a few alternatives but most lacked the thin black stripe either side of the orange, this detail makes the strap for me. However a little more digging turned up just what I wanted from Crown and Buckle, albeit with polished hardware which actually doesn't bug me as I thought it might, so no need to refinish. I think I'll keep the "extra bit" as the watch head sits perfectly as is and doesn't move about on my wrist. The outside of the bars on the watch is 48mm, and with the distance between the rings at 60mm the strap could have been tailor made for the watch. Not stitched, but "welded", and a nice firm feel with none of the scratchiness of cheap Natos I can recommend this strap. Here's a quick shot, the head isn't centred between the rings . . .