closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Aerospace bezel question

Aerospace bezel question

Good morning:

I own two versions of the Aerospace: the earlier Repetition Minutes and the more recent Avantage.

I love both but I do get annoyed by the relatively loose bezel action (especially on the Avantage). I am considering upgrading to the Evo, is that bezel stiffer to turn?

I am really after a bezel that doesn't get budged easily. Every day I wear my Avantage, by the evening I find it has been rotated 5-10 clicks just through the day.
    Last edited by proby24; 8th August 2017 at 03:44.

Journeyman
    the resistance can sometimes be changed through the bits tucked inside the bezel.

a watchmaker will sort you out quickly... and may be cheaper than buying whole other watch.

One of my T-Touches became very loose due to me constantly fiddling with it. I've never done that on any other watch, so it was probably due to it being a bi-directional bezel that made me play with it?

I fixed it by winding dental floss between the bezel and the case. It's a crude fix, but it does work.

The watch smells quite nice too

Master
    It isn't meant to be that\ loose - a good clean +/- service and replacement parts if needed would fix it.

My Advantage doesn't have a loose bezel action, so would suggest a visit to a watchmaker who should be able to sort it relatively quickly.