closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My new Seafire

Craftsman

My new Seafire

Trekked across the city this morning to collect the parcel from Mr. Platts at 7.10 am.
    It's larger than I would normally wear these days but a very legible watch with what appears to be extensive luming so should be good.
    Slight scratch on back of case but I'm still minded to keep it as it seems VFM at this price point and no one can see the caseback when worn in any event.
    The black coating is unmarked and looks very good.
    The striped Nato strap is nice (as is the aeroplane pin!) but I will probably look for a black Nato or leather strap,as others have done,to give it a "darker look" if that makes sense?
    Seems a keeper to me and a good watch for weekends etc. in place of my 42 mm Seiko which seems ever larger to me on my 6.5 inch wrist.
    Having bacon sandwiches,consuming 2 pints of coffee,listening to Ben Webster & Art Tatum on CD,planning meal out tonight with wife,daughter and youngest niece - all that and a new watch - looks like a good day.
    Hope you all are having a good day too.

Master
    Glad you bought the Seafire! Great looking watch, been after one for ages but there's always something else to pay for!
    Would love to see a wrist shot, enjoy :)

Master
    Congratulations on buying a great watch. Mine gets worn frequently and I'm always impressed by its accuracy. Currently worn on a green strap with black hardware.

Cheers
    Neil

My new Seafire

Quote Originally Posted by jneds View Post
    Congratulations on buying a great watch. Mine gets worn frequently and I'm always impressed by its accuracy. Currently worn on a green strap with black hardware.

Cheers
    Neil
    I have to say that - to me at least - this watch looks so much better in the photo here than in those on the website.

I wasn't keen when I first saw this watch but I have to say it is definitely growing on me. It has a very interesting movement too. Have you measured the accuracy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TZ-UK mobile app