closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Diver 6217 sold for over 2K

Seiko Diver 6217 sold for over 2K

On flea bay, the same watch was put up as a buy it now for 3k previously but never sold, these are getting pricey.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Se...vip=true&rt=nc
    Last edited by geran; 27th July 2017 at 15:32.

Well you can tell it's a diver. It appears to have been dredged from the bottom of the sea.

Strictly speaking it has the wrong crown (it should be a smaller one), the bezel's in a bit of a state and the lume well frames have lost their sparkle. Along with the missing lume it seems expensive for its condition but I think the re-issue has lifted the price of the originals by a considerable margin.

It does seem expensive for its condition .

Vintage Seiko pricing has gone completely bonkers. There is no sense at all in a watch in that sort of condition fetching that sort of money. All reason seems to have flown the coop.

Sent from my XT1572 using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinCRC View Post
    Vintage Seiko pricing has gone completely bonkers. There is no sense at all in a watch in that sort of condition fetching that sort of money. All reason seems to have flown the coop.

That looks very much like a Seiko that has been sold and passed around on SC a few years back, I used to own it, I could be completely mistaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinCRC View Post

Not only vintage Seiko pricing, 3 months ago I bought this one for €2300. Now they try to sell it on Chrono24 for €3400.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1562 met Tapatalk

Had 3 of these in the past, one from a car boot. Think I sold a couple here for £3-£500!!!
    You have to laugh....