closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommend a Blue/Navy leather strap

Journeyman

Recommend a Blue/Navy leather strap

Looking for some recommendations on a good quality blue/navy leather strap for a Stowa MO to bring out the blued hands etc
    Initial thoughts are too keep to a croc pattern as per the Stowa strap that is on it now but open to anything.

Any help or comments appreciated!

What about this? It'd last a lifetime, has a nice subtle hue that won't distract from the hands, and looks rather nice. A bit pricey mind.

I was considering a blue leather for my Archimede Deck Watch for the same reason. Watchbandcenter had a good selection and have always been good to deal with in my experience. I ended up with a dark brown Fluco London in bridle leather, beautiful leather and build quality, there's a small selection of Fluco in blue here .
    F.T.F.A.

Also have a think about whether a blue or black strap with blue stitching will be enough. I had Toshi make me a strap with blue stitching for a PRS20 and that was enough for me.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    What about this? It'd last a lifetime, has a nice subtle hue that won't distract from the hands, and looks rather nice. A bit pricey mind.
    Does look like a very good strap. Will definitely add to list of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    I was considering a blue leather for my Archimede Deck Watch for the same reason. Watchbandcenter had a good selection and have always been good to deal with in my experience. I ended up with a dark brown Fluco London in bridle leather, beautiful leather and build quality, there's a small selection of Fluco in blue here .
    Thanks for the links. Been having a good look around the sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    Also have a think about whether a blue or black strap with blue stitching will be enough. I had Toshi make me a strap with blue stitching for a PRS20 and that was enough for me.
    Interesting idea actually, just highlighting the detail of the blued hands with the sticking on the strap. Must look into that some more. Is this the site of the strap maker you had used - www.toshi-straps.co.uk ?

Quote Originally Posted by AidanG View Post
    Is this the site of the strap maker you had used - www.toshi-straps.co.uk ?
    Yes. He's also a member here.

And he makes great, top-quality straps. You wouldn't be disappointed with a Toshi.

Journeyman
    Thanks, perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    And he makes great, top-quality straps. You wouldn't be disappointed with a Toshi.
    Quality looks great. Been checking some of his examples here from member's watches.