closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Paypal Mass pay - any real world business users

Master

Paypal Mass pay - any real world business users

Hello TZ collective.

I wonder if any of you can help. We have a customer who wants to pay us using PayPal Mass pay. We currently do not accept paypal as a payment method as it's so biased towards the buyer rather than being balanced and taking in to account evidence that the seller may be able to provide.

Our understanding of PayPal Mass Pay is that any payments made to us are non-reversible. We have no issue with setting up the API to facilitate transfers but I would love to hear from anyone who has first hand experience of this particularly if you receive payments via this APi.

What are the positives and what are the negatives or things we need to be mindful of. This is a significant opportunity for us and we need to ensure this will work for all concerned, it's a 7 figure + deal just to add context but margins are very tight so we cannot afford for there to be any hidden humps or bumps. What I've read so far would suggest its not as clunky or biased as the PayPal business option...... the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

Paul

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RSBains View Post
    Hi everyone I love watches
    Special much?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tardinabox View Post
    Special much?
    Expect an SC post soon. 😀