closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS38 Black Shadow vs Bremont Jaguar III

PRS38 Black Shadow vs Bremont Jaguar III

I'm interested to know whether anyone has an idea of how these watches compare in terms of build quality? At £445 the PRS is much cheaper than the £3.5k Bremont. But, given that Eddie's creations are always great value, and luxury watches less so, are they closer than the price would suggest?

I'd say all such comparisons are closer than the price would suggest. However, there is a step up that is expected with price and access to more than expensive materials etc.

I love my Speedbird GMT, and my double dome 29b, and for me those watches offer so much more than the original selling price suggests.

So, in my opinion the Bremont is better made (maybe finished is the better term). No idea about the differences or similarities in movements between, but it's not that much better made.

Similarly, my Patek is not 5 times better built than my Rolex Submariners but that's roughly how many times more the purcgase price was for me, albeit I'd thankfully bought the Subs years earlier.
    It's just a matter of time...

Thanks, I tend to agree. I've admired the Bremont for a while and my interest was renewed when I saw it in the Beaverbrooks sale. But, before dropping £2.4k on it in the sale, I remembered the PRS38. Again, I've always liked them. I can't imagine the need for both. And I can't see where the extra £2k on the Bremont would be justified. So a PRS38 has been ordered! Can't wait to finally see it in the flesh!