closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: In-coming! In-house! In-credible!

Threaded View

In-coming! In-house! In-credible!

Got the call and rushed off to the authorised gasoline dealer to pick up my latest.

I'll bet you've already scrolled down in the excitement so no tease here, straight in with the pics of this in-house beauty:

Boom! The Casio F84W no less. (Larger pictures suitable for wallpaper or framing available on request).

Check out that crisp display shaming even a first generation Kindle. But there's more. See how it can do langour too:

Mmmm...while not forgetting its technical roots:

Yet it is also artistic:

And so functional! See, it has an alarm:

It's designated by the AL. You might be able to see it. It means ALarm. Clever!

When you want to time something, like an egg being boiled or something else that demands accuracy to 1/100 of a second, you are covered:

Can you see the ST? It means STopwatch! You'll never confuse it with the ALarm.

Here is the back. It is made from steel, like a Rolex. But in Thailand, like an exquisitely carved melon.

Have no fear watersports fans. It is Water Resistant!

Life is not all fun and games. Importantly, it also works well in a variety of domestic situations, such as draped over a bottle of scented mist.

But it's never shy of getting in the company of tools!

Just like its owner, it maintains a pleasingly low profile:

Which means it is also capable of formal

This watch has been in continuous production for 27 years. It is designed and built entirely in-house, weighs 23g on its strap, is accurate, functional and legible and has a battery that lasts for years and years.

Including next-day shipping and taxes, new, boxed and guaranteed, it cost me ¥935 (~£6.50)

I'd conclude you could wear this in-house historically-significant marvel from the beach to the boardroom, and probably should.

Last edited by Tokyo Tokei; 23rd August 2017 at 03:14. Reason: fixed pictures