closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Submariner, Generic Strap

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

Rolex Submariner, Generic Strap

Anyone after a rubber strap for their Sub or Sd i got one and had it fitted to my 16600 and very happy with it

https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/ro...ic?code=S47713

Quote Originally Posted by Dm1672 View Post
    Anyone after a rubber strap for their Sub or Sd i got one and had it fitted to my 16600 and very happy with it

How good is the fit to the bar/lugs? Other than the RubberB, this aspect seems to be the weak point of other offerings.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    How good is the fit to the bar/lugs? Other than the RubberB, this aspect seems to be the weak point of other offerings.

R
    Its the same one as Brys is selling Ralphy, I think the fit is pretty tight / good on my SD 16600, if you fancy trying it, I will happily send you mine to try.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    I had a shot of trying to fit it myself in the end i took it to my local watch guy i use and he did say if he ever sees another one again it would be too soon lol so bit of a mission i think

Master
    It's 20.5mm so going to be a squeeze. Also 200 mm long without buckle. I bought the generic tropic they sell which was 190mm without buckle and was too short for my 7 and three quarters wrist ( first hole and didn't reach keeper). If they were longer they would do well. Excellent vfm otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Its the same one as Brys is selling Ralphy, I think the fit is pretty tight / good on my SD 16600, if you fancy trying it, I will happily send you mine to try.
    A kind offer and thank you, but I've set myself now to obtain a blue rubber strap and'll probably go down the RubberB route.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobc View Post
    It's 20.5mm so going to be a squeeze. Also 200 mm long without buckle. I bought the generic tropic they sell which was 190mm without buckle and was too short for my 7 and three quarters wrist ( first hole and didn't reach keeper). If they were longer they would do well. Excellent vfm otherwise.

Yeah ideally they could do to be a bit longer so for the bigger wrist its not going to fit,think im on the second last hole on mine

Quote Originally Posted by Dm1672 View Post

Hi,

Can I clarify if you got the buckle with the strap or had to buy it separately, its not clear from the site.
    Thanks

Super quality generic rubber watch straps specifically manufactured to exactly fit the Rolex Submariner.

Vulcanised rubber
    Tang with Buckle
    Brushed Steel
    Curved Ends
    Fitting width 20.5mm
    Overall Length 200mm (excludes buckle)

Buckle also available separately item code B47717
    Buckle comes with.

The last line simply informs a customer that if he or she wishes, a buckle can be purchased on its own. The words "excludes buckle" refers to the length measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Buckle comes with.

The last line simply informs a customer that if he or she wishes, a buckle can be purchased on its own. The words "excludes buckle" refers to the length measurement.
    Great thanks very much.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the late reply Sam

Yep this comes with the buckle,its all ready to go,i did buy new spare spring bars for the strap as the old ones were getting a bit hard up they were just off ebay