closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fao the mods

Great. Make it easy for thugs and dubious people (plenty of those in London from what I see) to acquire their "targets".

Quote Originally Posted by ordo View Post
    Great. Make it easy for thugs and dubious people (plenty of those in London from what I see) to acquire their "targets".
    Hmmm… wrong thread?

Thanks for that OP. I'm definitely going to go and see it – dressed to impress in my finest threads

I love the way the web page works with the scroll over-layering pics and texts. I've not seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by ordo View Post
    You've lost me there.

Back to the article, how great to see a group of young people just enjoying themselves, looking good, listening to good music, finding the right place to go and dancing. No violence, swagger or obsession with money and fame. It reminds me of London in the early eighties but I guess we all have our day :).

Loved this quote:

'The people in the clubs were playing music on vinyl - it was interesting and something I’d never seen.'

Blog Entries
    Saw this today on the Beeb news site and it took me back to the Flamingo, GeorgieFame, Zoot Money Graham Bond and a Burtons suit ( paid for weekly) covered buttons and the hanky was mounted on cardboard or Fred Perry polo,staypress trousers ,penny loafers and the Shed at Stamford Bridge.
    Last edited by mart broad; 20th July 2017 at 09:19.

Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    Saw this today on the Beeb news site and it took me back to the Flamingo, GeorgieFame, Zoot Money Graham Bond and a Burtons suit ( paid for weekly) covered buttons and the hanky was mounted on cardboard or Fred Perry polo,staypress trousers ,penny loafers and the Shed at Stamford Bridge.
    And that reminded me of one of my favourite authors...

'Beat music filled the old Duesenberg as Jerry Cornelius drove towards the Kent coast—Zoot Money, The Who, the Moody Blues, The Beatles, Manfred Mann, and The Animals.'