Some 11 years ago I purchased a Broadarrow PRS-4 (the black version of the original PRS-3) from our host. I have worn it practically every day since, 24/7. Changed the lithium battery once. It gathered some wabi but is still going strong. Here's how it looks:

The watch has been holding up rather well. Not a scratch on the sapphire crystal (I have not been trying to sand it with a diamond sharpener, but do tend to wear it when sharpening knives, chopping wood, flying my balloon - especially that - or cleaning manure from the donkey shed. In short, I'm hard on my watch. Voilá the result after more than a decade of abuse.

And for those amongst you who also have an interest in knives and are now wondering what that is the watch is leaning against, this is it:

It's called the Terävä Jääkäripuukko or the 'Jeager Puukko', the long version with a 140 mm blade. Designed by, made for and sold by the somewhat crazy military surplus store Varusteleka in Helsinki, Finland. Basically their own version of the Peltonen 'Sissipuukko', the Ranger knife used by Finnish and other special forces. 80CrV2 tool steel, 4 mm thick, full tang, no-nonsense finish with remnants of the heat treatment still present (I polished most of it from mine, but when new the flat of the blade is a rough black). No logos, no engraving, this is a 'sterile' blade. Black rubberized handle. Sharp as hell and indestructible. Can be bought with or without the sheath (get the sheath!). And crazy cheap. According to some experts 'the best bushcraft/survival knife for the dollar, bar none'. In other words, it goes rather well with a very affordable, almost sterile, black toolwatch from Eddy. ;-)