closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The death of Doctor Who??

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Velorum View Post
    Having watch every incarnation since the first one I am somewhat taken aback by this.

It could work I guess.

Cant be any worse than Tennant - I thought that he was truly terrible and out of kilter with what had gone before.

Snap!

Gender fluidity as part of regeneration was already in canon - no one cried about Missy/Master. Anyone complaining about this has either not watched Doctor Who lately, or is a misogynist.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    Gender fluidity as part of regeneration was already in canon - no one cried about Missy/Master. Anyone complaining about this has either not watched Doctor Who lately, or is a misogynist.
    Ever heard of Tradition?? 12 male Doctors's would suggest a certain tradition and to accuse anyone who disagrees with a female doctor, as misogynist is rather desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by odyseus10 View Post
    Ever heard of Tradition?? 12 male Doctors's would suggest a certain tradition and to accuse anyone who disagrees with a female doctor, as misogynist is rather desperate.
    I take it you've not watched the show for the past three years? The Master was regenerated as a woman - Missy. Did you complain about that? If not why not?

It used to be a tradition to have slaves, mostly black people. Would you agree that traditions are not always something that should be continued ?
    Sobbing manbabies getting worked up over this totally minor issue is just so funny, but also very very tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by rsykes2000 View Post
    It used to be a tradition to have slaves, mostly black people. Would you agree that traditions are not always something that should be continued ?
    Sobbing manbabies getting worked up over this totally minor issue is just so funny, but also very very tragic.
    You are just an ignorant idiot

You are just an ignorant idiot
    Better that than a 'traditionalist' snowflake who can't handle a kids TV show having a main character of a different gender 😉

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    Wuh?