closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Time 4A Pint - London GTG - 25 July 2017

Journeyman

Time 4A Pint - London GTG - 25 July 2017

Hot on the heels of last night's get together, I'm pleased to announce that we will be meeting next, on Tuesday 25 July 2017.

This month we're trying out a new location, it's in the Holborn/Bloomsbury area of the city, so good transport links, and I believe parking is available close by for those that wish to drive.

As always, location information will be provided to registered attendees, 24 hours before the event.

After an incredibly busy May GTG, I've decided to cap attendance on a venue by venue basis, so things are not too crowded, and everyone can sit down, relax, and enjoy their evening.

That means that this month there are only 35 tickets.

Early bird tickets are available for just £5 (plus eventbrite booking fees) until 17:30 BST on Friday 30th June, after this tickets will go up to the regular price of £10 (plus eventbrite booking fees).

If you'd like to join us, please sign up using this link: https://time4apintjuly2017.eventbrite.co.uk

Cheers

Chris

Journeyman
    First 15 tickets gone, so if you'd like to come along, please grab your spot ASAP! :)

Journeyman
    Early Bird tickets are available until 17:30 BST today - grab yours now to save £5!

Is the ticket price just for attendance?

And it's only the 29th in this part of Hampshire!

M

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Is the ticket price just for attendance?

And it's only the 29th in this part of Hampshire!

M
    Hey Snowman,

Spot on... got a little ahead of myself!

Yes, the ticket price helps to cover the cost of booking a room with a private bar (or the minimum spend in room with a private bar) for the evening (something I've been paying out of my own pocket up until now).

I've had people suggest alternative options (brand sponsorship, not bothering with a private room), but this is the route that I have decided to go down.

Tickets now sold out (all 35 of them), working on dates for the rest of the year now, so should be able to announce August, September, October, and November dates shortly (no meet in December).

Cheers

Chris

Craftsman
    Great Idea- Private room means that everyone can enjoy the night an be at ease. Missed out on this one but would be keen to attend in August.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by eoghan101 View Post
    Great Idea- Private room means that everyone can enjoy the night an be at ease. Missed out on this one but would be keen to attend in August.
    Dates for the rest of the year are now live here: https://www.time4apint.com/events/

After the July event finishes, the August tickets will go live, and so on, for the rest of the year.

Still working on a date/venue for November, and given how busy December is will give everyone a break.