closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Orloff Watch Straps

Master

Orloff Watch Straps

UPDATE: Have re titled this as a recommendation for Orloff straps.

I recently picked up a PAM 233 and this came with an Orloff strap. Looking around for some further straps I checked out Orloff, having never heard of them, but being impressed by the feel and quality.

What a selection - I got in touch and Mario at Orloff was most helpful. Immediately offering to make up my exact specifications - bespoke length, smoother tail, thread colour, bespoke holes etc. Less than a week later and they're on their way. Mario even sent me images (they'll have holes, he makes up on spec - and these images are now on his blog):

The ultimate recipient:

Green croc:

Dark brown croc:

Black croc:

Black Saffiano:

Group shot:

Mario does an incredible range of leathers and colours - I could happily accumulate another 10 or so - just for that occasion that you might want a bright red croc...... http://orloff-straps.blogspot.co.uk/

Straps should be with me tomorrow - very excited, and nothing but good things to say about Mario's service. Excellent communications, and the touches like sending me pictures show great attention to detail/service.
    Last edited by ASW1; 27th June 2017 at 23:13.

Grand Master
    Some great strap makers out there thats the beauty of the Panerai, it has a great following from enthusiasts and aftermarket guys.

I love Toshi & Jabba straps personally
    RIAC

Some nice strap there.
    There are some lovely strap makers in Far East and Europe who make some fantastic straps.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Some nice strap there.
    There are some lovely strap makers in Far East and Europe who make some fantastic straps.
    There's almost too much choice. I found this resource of makers on a Panerai forum
    http://www.paneraisource.com/aftermarket_straps.shtml

I shortened the list to UK, US and Europe for my search. There are some way out options and some classic ones.

Very nice looking straps!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Master
    The straps arrived safe and sound today. A perfect job. I will definitely be ordering further straps from Mario at Orloff in the future, once I've feasted on the latest arrivals, as above.

Lovely soft construction, great texture to the various skins, fully bespoke, speedy fulfilment of order, great communications and a good value product. Would highly recommend Orloff, for whatever strap requirements.

Craftsman
    Thanks for sharing - hadn't come across him. I particularly like the "crust" coloured straps which combine brown and black. Unusual and curious to see what it would look like on a black faced sports chrono.

Master
    Lovin' the green one in the sun today.

Wore it to the office on Friday and interesting how many people seemed to be checking it out - whereas on more subtle straps no sign of any awareness of wrist-wear.

Craftsman
    Great straps

I had an orloff strap made for an iwc big pilot years ago and it was great

Blog Entries
    I've got a couple of Orlon strap and have to agree, there are cracking straps, I also have bought a strap from Xerfa, thick croc strap, they are a bit more expensive but A superb strap.

Journeyman
    Nice looking straps...great way to personalise your watch. Got to keep Orloff straps in mind next time I need a new strap!

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app