closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: How did that happen???

How did that happen???

How can I leave the house to go see the stone roses and end up buying another watch

Arrived in Glasgow early enough to have dinner in town with the wife and ended up picking up a pelagos lhd with her blessing

What makes it worse is I already have a blue one but couldn't resist. At the moment don't intend to move the blue on

This hobby makes no sense!!!!

Craftsman
    You haven't gone wrong with that. The 2 do look rather different. The LHD also adds the difference to most collections due to it being a left-hander.

Enjoy the new watch in good health.

By the way, this hobby has never made sense. We only have 2 wrists, and to tell the time, there is the smartphone.

Journeyman
    It wasn't from the arcade off Buchanan street was it? The shops in there were a treasure trove, unfortunately I returned from the same gig with nothing more than a t-shirt.

Master
    Congrats on the purchase.

I picked up a Pelagos a few days ago, not a LHD I might add, anyway, I have been mightily impressed with the overall quality of the watch.

The Pelagos in both standard and LHD form has real presence, I am sure that you will enjoy it enormously.

How was the gig by the way ?

I am a big fan of their first album, the second one is a bit over-indulgent and rambles a bit but nonetheless pretty good !

Have seen Ian Brown at a few festivals and he really does not have the best singing voice but great presence etc.. nonetheless.

No idea how good Ian brown was , crowd sung every song start to finish!!!

Back to watches. Sold my black two liner last year as it wasn't special enough - not sure how I now have 2 of them

The blue is on rubber and is the perfect holiday watch - might leave it over the summer then make a decision in September

Quote Originally Posted by gc52 View Post
    Congrats on the purchase.

I picked up a Pelagos a few days ago, not a LHD I might add, anyway, I have been mightily impressed with the overall quality of the watch.

The Pelagos in both standard and LHD form has real presence, I am sure that you will enjoy it enormously.

How was the gig by the way ?

I am a big fan of their first album, the second one is a bit over-indulgent and rambles a bit but nonetheless pretty good !

Have seen Ian Brown at a few festivals and he really does not have the best singing voice but great presence etc.. nonetheless.
    Saw them in Leeds last week (didn't buy a watch or a t-shirt - boo)

Ian Brown was much better than I'd expected - saw him solo a few times in both little clubs and on big festival stages. This show was way better than I'd ever expected from him. In tune and strong vocally for almost everything - surprised me. I'm not the biggest fan and have avoided the reunion shows up until now as I've always been disappointed with him solo, but I'd go again now.

I wish I could unexpectedly buy a pelagos! Congrats man

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wearing it today, the Cream hands etc make it less severe than the normal one.

I liked being down to 5 watches but with the addition of a explorer 2 and this I'm back up to 7.

Pretty unrepentant to be honest at the moment

Having the same watch in 2 different colors isn't sane behavior but I don't care.