closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Speedbird 3 on MKII Vantage oyster bracelet

Speedbird 3 on MKII Vantage oyster bracelet

I have had these two watches for like ages. Since they were launched.
    I have never fully liked the SB3's bracelet, the reason being tit does not taper down and remains to bracelety bandy and stuff.

I have tried other bracelet options although nothig really clicked... until just now!

So, story goes that since buying the black bay 36 the vantage was too much of a copy sort of, so I put it on a leather nato.
    Now this really is a watch I have almost never worn if not on the bracelet.
    Anyway, I opened the watch box and there it was looking at me, my SB3 on the wrist with a wet rally because it's really hot and I keep showering today.

it just never occurred to me... both watches are 39mm diameter... the fit is unbelievably almost perfect were it not fur the first link being a bit longer than the lugs, but not any higher or lower.

I am totally stoked!

the speedbird is completely transformed and I love it.

here's the pics

and the vantage that lent over the bracelet...

To tell the truth, the SB3 has always been a bit of a bitch with bracelets because the lug holes are rather close to the case, so rounded end links were a mess. the best fitting one I found had straight end links, for that new tudor look, you know.

but this, this is unbelievable!

Master
    It works but the original suits the styling better in my opinion. I found it very comfortable.