closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Speed bird III Prs22

Blog Entries

Speed bird III Prs22

Dug out my SB3 a couple of days ago, not having worn it for over a year. It really is a cracking bit of kit for the money and that bracelet is superb!

Thanks again Eddie!
    Last edited by KavKav; 23rd June 2017 at 13:51.

It's a fantastic watch. I've had a couple and only sold them because I couldn't get a good fit with the excellent bracelet so it killed it a bit for me although I love it on leather and natos. I've actually been thinking about another one this week though. Having exclusively worn my 6309-7049 for a few months now I wore a Zeno Explorer this week. When I went back to the Seiko it felt big and lacking a bit of finesse and I hankered for something smaller and a bit classier.

So I'm thinking about placing a WTB for a SBIII and chopping in the 6309 for it.

Enjoy it!

when it comes to finess, the SB3 is the shit

Quote Originally Posted by bubi View Post
    when it comes to finess, the SB3 is the shit
    Bubi you've always had the best turn of phrase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    It's a fantastic watch. I've had a couple and only sold them because I couldn't get a good fit with the excellent bracelet so it killed it a bit for me although I love it on leather and natos. I've actually been thinking about another one this week though. Having exclusively worn my 6309-7049 for a few months now I wore a Zeno Explorer this week. When I went back to the Seiko it felt big and lacking a bit of finesse and I hankered for something smaller and a bit classier.

So I'm thinking about placing a WTB for a SBIII and chopping in the 6309 for it.

Enjoy it!
    Interesting reply, thank you!

Master
    Had mine for over 2 years and it's my everyday watch for the office. Perfect size, great heft and looks great. Mine is always on the bracelet and I have never had the urge to try it on a leather. If I did I would buy another!

Steve

I've had two, one of which is the one Steve has. Both gone now but I keep thinking of replacing it again!

Great quality watches, particularly at the price.