closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Is this normal.....?

Is this normal.....?

I haven't worn my PRS14 for ages and when I thought about it I had what can only be described as a bit of a guilty feeling that I've been ignoring it.
    Does that make me particularly weird or do some of you also get this now and again?

The feeling won't go away so you should sell the watch to me and cleanse your soul

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    The feeling won't go away so you should sell the watch to me and cleanse your soul
    Nice try.....

I don't think I have ever had a watch long enough to encounter this type of situation. Had two PRS14s and sold both of them. I was always worried about the crown, a lot of stuff written about them being fragile.

A very easy seller if you let it go as demonstrated already. There are regular WTBs for these.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I was always worried about the crown, a lot of stuff written about them being fragile.

A very easy seller if you let it go as demonstrated already. There are regular WTBs for these.
    The crown is a bit of a faff so maybe sub-consciously I've avoided wearing it because of that.
    I have no intention of selling it so i probably just need to stop being a tart and wear the bugger.

I was just wondering if the guilt thing makes me some kind of freak.... :o)

I had one for about a week and the crown was a massive fail in my opinion – so small and fiddly I just wanted rid before I bodged it. Apart from that it was a lovely watch.

But I made amends

Journeyman
    Clearly a sign that the watch is trying to wear you. Don't let them make you feel guilty, they can be conniving and manipulative little buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by VicLeChic View Post
    Clearly a sign that the watch is trying to wear you. Don't let them make you feel guilty, they can be conniving and manipulative little buggers.
    lol. It probably doesn't help that I'm lazy and grab something easier to set I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    I had one for about a week and the crown was a massive fail in my opinion – so small and fiddly I just wanted rid before I bodged it. Apart from that it was a lovely watch.

But I made amends

That is very nice.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I don't think I have ever had a watch long enough to encounter this type of situation. Had two PRS14s and sold both of them. I was always worried about the crown, a lot of stuff written about them being fragile.

I got a pre owned one recently which has a replacement crown that is not original and is a little fiddly but love the Darby thing. The replacement was put in by Roland as he had no factory originals. But I like the watch so much, I can look past it.