closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Car parking needed near Wembley Stadium 1st July

Car parking needed near Wembley Stadium 1st July

Hi all

Hoping someone could help out - i need to park close to wembley stadium on 1st July as i've left it too late for event parking which is all sold out.

Are there any other car parks close by or someones drive perhaps?

regards

Try ringing the The Green Man pub (5-10 minute walk tops) - they do event parking.
    Failing that it's very easy to park just outside controlled zone and get bus which is only 10 minutes

Master
    There are also a number of car parks a short walk away that you pay when you arrive. These tend to be car parks for office buildings etc. Not official event parking but close by and reasonably priced - there is normally room at one of these - obviously depending on what time you get there.

Wembley tube
    Peanuts

Street parking in Hendon & Collingwood is free and a bus is a couple of quid and 10 mins.

Master
    http://www.parkonmydrive.com

parked 5 mins walk from Wembley

Master
    Think you've dodged a bullet with the event parking (assuming you mean next to the ground). I did that once and it took 2 hours to get the 2 1/2 miles to the M1.

I'll keep this thread for future reference!

Quote Originally Posted by amalgam786 View Post
    Hi all

Hoping someone could help out - i need to park close to wembley stadium on 1st July as i've left it too late for event parking which is all sold out.

Are there any other car parks close by or someones drive perhaps?

regards

Master
    Blog Entries
    As has been offered previously, my garage is in Northwood Hills so if you get stuck, you can park on my forecourt and jump on the tube. I'm about a two minute walk from Northwood Hills Tube station which is ten minutes or so from Wembly.

Craftsman
    I guess you are going to see Adele, we are getting the tube in to ensure we can get back out quickly (as quick as it can be)

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    We park at Beaconsfield station which is just off the M40 and get the mainline train to Wembley.

I've used Park on my drive before, but the traffic both in and out was too painful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nellyh View Post
    We park at Beaconsfield station which is just off the M40 and get the mainline train to Wembley.

I've used Park on my drive before, but the traffic both in and out was too painful for me.
    Great suggestion thank you as I'm going Saturday to see ELO.👍