closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thick but soft

Craftsman

Thick but soft

I've recently received a Sinn 103 St Sa E, the one with the cream lume. I like it rather a lot and even liked the strap it came with, which isn't the normal tan coloured vintage jobbie for this model. (Hope it's OK to use the seller's image here - I've no connection with them.)

I plan to get a Hirsch George for it, either black or dark brown, mostly so I can swim with it but wondered if there were such a thing as a soft and thick strap as an alternative to the one below and the George. The OEM strap I find to be just a bit uncomfortable. I tried a few spare straps on it but most were too thin to look good with the depth of the case.

Many thanks!

[

Thick and soft definitely try lawr39 on eBay although the stitching pattern is different they are so soft and cheap you cannot go wrong.....

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Make that Lawr389 on ebay

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Thanks, will definitely take a look.

Pav, Neptune on Etsy and Steveo get lots of love too but not sure how soft their straps are? It's all relative but I remember trying on a platinum JLC AMVOX and the strap was incredibly soft - miles more than the one that came with the 103.
    Last edited by khumzi; 20th June 2017 at 06:18.