closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SOTC

Master

SOTC

SOTC - not a Rolex in sight however might scratch the itch with a 70's Datejust or Precision that I think sum up their perhaps more understated pieces.
    L to R Divers Seiko Orange Monster 1st Gen, Heuer 1000 Quartz , Seiko Monster 2nd Gen.
    Front row and my most worn is the venerable 2254.50

Next up are my Chrono's. I swing from love of divers back to Chrono's. I hope to bring in one more in the near future
    L to R Speedie -71, Breitling TopTime 2002, Seiko Pogue. Front row Hamilton Aviation

The following shot shows my MKII currently being case refurbished at STS. RHS is a Bullhead that has found a loving new home.

Then the two dress watches that are not often worn but can never be sold. LHS is my wedding watch a Connie hidden crown and RHS is my dads old watch that I had restored in his memory.
    Last edited by Mark lowman; 19th June 2017 at 23:05.

SOTC

Lovely collection lots of variety. If you don't wear the dress watches you have then I'm not sure you would find the occasions for a 70s datejust. Quite a few iconic watches in there. Very nice and thanks for sharing. The Constellation is a lovely one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like twin dial chronographs and that breitling top-time looks a peach.

Blog Entries
    Very nice indeed... good work

Craftsman
    Great collection

Nice group of watches.

Master
    Great collection of watches, I really need a Speedy!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Great collection of watches, I really need a Speedy!
    It's obviously a risk but I'd take a look at auctions. I've come up trumps with my -71 which Omega did a great restore on ( don't always accept the view that they ruin restores ) Also STS were confident that they could fix any 321 / 861 / 1861. They are probably one of the easiest to maintain watches available Allowing for the 24% to 30% buyers premium I'd say anything tritium dialed bought for £2k inclusive of fees is not going to lose you money . The tricky one is if an Ed White comes up with service bezel and dial as that's a very expensive trap. For more modern Speedies I suspect SC will offer good value.