closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: What to do with a PRS-53 case

What to do with a PRS-53 case

I have recently obtained a PRS-53 case and crystal and I am interested in making it a functioning watch.

I like the 53, and would be interested in returning it to that state, but also wondered what other options are available, and what I would need in terms of compatible dials, movements and hands. On the other hand I own a 29a so would consider diverging different too.

I assume Eddie might direct me to Zeno, as he has with some similar enquiries here about the watches they made to his design.
    I am also interested in a white dial, blued hands homage watch using the case too, if zeno don't have any dials or wanted a large amount for one. Open to quartz or mechanical movements.
    Thanks in advance.

Double post
    Last edited by ernestrome; 17th June 2017 at 06:05.

After checking with Eddie and zeno, I can certainly restore the case with the 53 parts from Zeno

I can't quite let go of the idea of a cream dial and blued hands instead though, in the deck watch homage style which I associate with the Stowa marine. Where could I find a dial and hands for the movement and the case, and what else would I need?