closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does your wife/girlfriend wear ?

Mondaine...

Easy to read..

Journeyman
    Omega, Cartier, links and wempe (I think she may have a better collection than me) :-(

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Mine switches between g shock Riseman and the Rolex GMTC. I think she has a tatty fashion job as well. She used to wear a Panerai and still tells me she misses it.

MrsO is currently traveling so I got her a gshock which she actually really likes.
    Otherwise she wears an Apple Watch (or both) but I suggested that nothing says I've got an iPhone in my pocket like an Apple Watch on the wrist.

Other watches not currently worn - Longines Dolche Vita, Tag MOP Aquaracer and a 36mm DJ

Apprentice
    My wife wears a Rolex dj 36 and I got nothing atm :D

Blog Entries
    Polar 16570 for Mrs P

html picture upload

Craftsman
    My wife rotates the following:

Breitling Colt 38mm (my 1st proper watch, which she nicked after I discovered this forum..)

Cartier Ladies Roadster (We'd just got engaged, I was probably quite refreshed at the time we fell into the Bond St store.. .)

Omega ladies 70s Dynamic, a wedding gift that took a bit of work to sort out, but a cool watch.

Craftsman
    I bought Mrs Taylor her Le Locle to go with mine for nice occasions. Although she has been eying up my SARB033 since I said I thought it was too small for me.
    Most of the time she wears her fitbit though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Most of the time my wife wears a IWC Portofino Blue dial, and IWC Da vinci,18ct vintage Rolex Cellini.

Also a Rolex Yellow Gold 34mm Pearlmaster With Diamond Mother of pearl Dial and Bezel.

Rolex 118238 Day Date Diamond Champaign Dial, Rolex Daytona Steel White Dial also One with Black Dial, Rolex 36mm Steel Datejust.

Cartier Tank Anglaise Rose Gold and Steel Midsize.Rolex Explorer, Rolex Rose Gold Daytona, Steel and Gold Daytona.Rolex 18238 18ct Gold Black Dial,Rolex Gmt Pepsi
    Last edited by cygnus; 3rd June 2017 at 00:18.

Craftsman
    mine rarely wears a watch she has one omega constellation though. She prefers to wear some cartier rings and bracelets that look like they have screw heads on them..

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    [QUOTE=Evangelos;4371658]mine rarely wears a watch she has one omega constellation though. She prefers to wear some cartier rings and bracelets that look like they have screw heads on them..

My wife funnily also likes those cartier rings and the love bracelets that comes in two halfs ,I think she is more attached to them than any watch.

[QUOTE=cygnus;4371666]
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelos View Post
    mine rarely wears a watch she has one omega constellation though. She prefers to wear some cartier rings and bracelets that look like they have screw heads on them..

My wife funnily also likes those cartier rings and the love bracelets that comes in two halfs ,I think she is more attached to them than any watch.
    Are you referring to the 'Forever' bracelet?
    I love the concept.

Master
    I obsess about watches; I don't have a wife/girlfriend ....

A Christopher Ward Matisse, a wee vintage citizen eco drive and a swatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    Hello kitty watch for daily wear on the farm, it is amazingly durable! and then a curtiss bydinator and an Avia Marino I got free off ebay. Just need to get the Marino resealed so it can be used as a tool watch. I opened it up and the seal has become brittle.
    Free off eBay?....,discuss

Master

Tag and Rolex

My wife always wore her Tag Aquaracer(diamond dialed) as it has our kids date of births engraved on the inside of the clasp! Now however she has moved on to wearing her SS Yachtmaster all the time!!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by sazzle View Post
    I am the wife. Whilst I am at work it is generally this DJ:

But at weekends and when I'm happy to wear something a bit more delicate it tends to be something smaller and vintage, like these:

Or sometimes this speedmaster reduced (the speedmaster pro is just too big for my wrists):

I would get into real trouble if I borrowed one of my husband's watches!
    That's almost a SOTC! Love the Racine

Craftsman
    [QUOTE=cygnus;4371666]
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelos View Post

i have no idea whats their name, i have a pic that i accidentaly included them but the resplution is poor am afraid

I am the wife.

I would get into real trouble if I borrowed one of my husband's watches!
    Haha, great contribution!

Interested to know what your husband wears.

I've bought my wife a 31mm bi Datejust and an ss Aquaterra. What she actually wears is her Michael Kors

A bloody awful Michael Kors rose gold thing, a nice little vintage mickey mouse lorus that I bought her and a casio fw91. She's not massively into watches (which is probably a good thing... best she doesn't know... "exactly" how much they cost), but I'll buy her a cartier tank for her 40th I think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnus View Post
    Most of the time my wife wears a IWC Portofino Blue dial, and IWC Da vinci,18ct vintage Rolex Cellini.

Also a Rolex Yellow Gold 34mm Pearlmaster With Diamond Mother of pearl Dial and Bezel.

Rolex 118238 Day Date Diamond Champaign Dial, Rolex Daytona Steel White Dial also One with Black Dial, Rolex 36mm Steel Datejust.

Cartier Tank Anglaise Rose Gold and Steel Midsize.Rolex Explorer, Rolex Rose Gold Daytona, Steel and Gold Daytona.Rolex 18238 18ct Gold Black Dial,Rolex Gmt Pepsi
    Wow she has a better collection than most of us I think

Seikoboy

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Free off eBay?....,discuss

Paid by paypal, then got a message from the seller saying "refund from scammer", and a paypal refund. Then the parcel comes through the door a few days later, with no further information or request for payment. No idea what it was about, but I'm not complaining.

Craftsman
    mrs S has two pieces which was a gift before we got married, however her to go watch is a gold tone quartz casio which i learn how to accept that this is just how she is photos as follows..

sinn 856 utc
    antimagnetic and scratch-resistent were the priority

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Seikoboy View Post
    Wow she has a better collection than most of us I think

Seikoboy

I think I am a bad influence.

Journeyman
    [QUOTE=Evangelos;4371693]
    i have no idea whats their name, i have a pic that i accidentaly included them but the resplution is poor am afraid

All part of the Cartier Love collection.

http://www.cartier.com/en-us/collect...bracelets.html

Craftsman
    Radley at the moment, as it was the only one I could find to fit her at he time that she liked.

However, since I have started looking, she had taken quite a shine to vintage Cartier!!

I think it's going to become more expensive for me in the future. 🤔

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    Paid by paypal, then got a message from the seller saying "refund from scammer", and a paypal refund. Then the parcel comes through the door a few days later, with no further information or request for payment. No idea what it was about, but I'm not complaining.
    Haha. Love it. Ebay sure can be a strange place sometimes. Shame it wasn't a Rolex Cellini Moonphase for free but still. Interesting experience

Master
    My partner has; Rolex Cellini Prince...white gold. Cartier Tank, with pink strap (!). Seventies Zenith Surf. 90s Zenith quartz. Nomas Tangente 'Grau'. Citizen eco-drive, for swimming.
    They are used to match her outfits. But why not....we have our boys toys .

Craftsman
    My missus is not into watches but that didn't stop her to appropriate my vintage longines

Journeyman
    A Cartier tank and a two tone date just on an oyster bracket. It looks great and if it was bigger I'd wear it!

Well SHMBO had a Rolex oyster-something which she never wore, now she has a Casio divers which she wears all the time,

Apprentice
    My wife was the one who got me interested watches.

She has a Cartier tank anglaise, a Rolex bi metal datejust and a Pequignet.

Journeyman
    [QUOTE=RAJEN;4371671]

Are you referring to the 'Forever' bracelet?
    I love the concept.
    http://www.cartier.com/en-us/collect...bracelets.html

Its called the love bracelet from what I can see.

Master
    i gave my wife this because it looks too dainty on my ploughboy wrist,she loves it..

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
    i gave my wife this because it looks too dainty on my ploughboy wrist,she loves it..
    Lovely

Longines Dolce Vita, quartz (surprised I haven't seen a few of these on here yet, they seem common enough in our circle of friends).

I think it cost me about £600, its a nice watch, a sort of Cartier Tank replica if you will.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by dabear View Post
    A Hamilton Seaview Automatic for Ladies white face and white rotating bezel with ETA 2824-2! Of course I bought it for a birthday more 5 years ago, but she chose the model.
    Actually just got it to clean it and and set up the exact time and date. She clearly isn't bothered by not having the correct date on it. The watch looks OK given that she wears it 24/7 since she got it. I see only one dink, but the bracelet is pretty scratched from desk diving.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    That's almost a SOTC! Love the Racine

Thanks...but there are a few more. The rest get less wear than these though.

Master
    A few years ago I got my wife a late 40s Tudor Oyster with pencil hands and painted numerals on the dial. She wears it once in a while; most of the time she relies on her iphone.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Haha, great contribution!

Interested to know what your husband wears.
    Most of the time he switches between a fenix 3 and a Bremont MBII (a gift from me). He also has a Mondaine sports model (which gets a fair amount of wrist time) an IWC pilots chrono, a Heuer Pasadena and a Rolex GMT coke....all but 2 of which have been acquired since he met me. I am a bad influence!

Banned
    Most of the time he switches between a fenix 3 and a Bremont MBII (a gift from me). He also has a Mondaine sports model (which gets a fair amount of wrist time) an IWC pilots chrono, a Heuer Pasadena and a Rolex GMT coke....all but 2 of which have been acquired since he met me. I am a bad influence!
    Your a good influence in my book !

Seikoboy

Craftsman

How does she get on with the GMT Pepsi in contrast to the mid size / 36mm cases? A GMT Pepsi is the one model that I am really hankering over but do wonder whether it could be verging on too big for my 5 3/4" wrists.

Craftsman
    Sadly, a three pound Thai market "Swiss army" watch I bought in 2002. It could be argued that bang for buck it's the best watch I ever bought but I won't... :)

Apple watch. It's one of the best things she's ever bought. Previously she always missed calls as her phone was in her handbag. She missed so many calls there was little point in her actually having a phone. The Apple watch solved that.

I can never upload photos here.....always says they're miles too big (is this a system issue as never get it on other sites?)

I got my wife a SS Platinum Yacht Master Midsize 10 years ago.
    Still looks stunning and she's never seen anything she'd swap it to.

Although Liz isn't really into watches and she'd be happy with something from a Pound shop , I've always insisted she wears a decent watch so I've bought her over the years, a ladies Zenith, a Seiko, and recently a Mondaine. She loves them all especially the Mondaine.

Craftsman
    Alternates between :

Tag 'alter ego'

Santos (stolen from me)

Bi-metal Constellation pc (stolen from me)

AP Huitieme

Rado Centrix

and a nice chunky little Longines (model unknown) that I gave her about 25 years ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairn1980 View Post
    I can never upload photos here.....always says they're miles too big (is this a system issue as never get it on other sites?)

I got my wife a SS Platinum Yacht Master Midsize 10 years ago.
    Still looks stunning and she's never seen anything she'd swap it to.
    I have exactly the same problem , I wonder if someone can help us out here , guys ?

Seikoboy